Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat!
Hi Smile I just joined gayspeak tonight and I was just wondering if anyone was on that wanted to chat? It would help me feel less new :biggrin:

I don't do 'chat'. It requires fast typing and quick thinking.

I prefer to mull over what I want to say an age or two...Wink

But hey, welcome to Gayspeak...Xyxwave

Hahaha Smile Thank you for the welcome Confusedmile: I'm loving it!

I love your southern drawl. It's very becoming.

I like the chat, just everytime I go into it no one is there.

hi i would like to chat/talk chat to the english seems to mean cat you up =get into sexual play with someone so i just talk very lonely and isolated since lost lover 2 years ago he passed
but this venue seems not condusive to that action but one day i will or you will se me or you on at the
same timee open the whose on window then click on name and you can personaly talk ir exchange emails or phone or what ever you might be up for

I do all my chatting on Yahoo, where people keep telling me I'm going to fast for them..!! If you're typing at speed all day long then it's hard to slow down to a normal pace in the evening..

Peepwall

Almac Wrote:I do all my chatting on Yahoo, where people keep telling me I'm going to fast for them..!! If you're typing at speed all day long then it's hard to slow down to a normal pace in the evening..

Peepwall

A rolling stone gathers no moss right? Tongue

glitzditz This forum is readable by the public, this means just anyone, not merely members can read your number.

I would caution you to remove your numbers.

Yes I agree with the above poster, and besides, Singapore is really expensive for most of us Big Grin