Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat Rooms
OK, a bit random - but sometimes I am..... if a chat room were an actual physical room, to you how would it look?

To me its a poorly lit dark room, with each person present having a mini spot light on them.

Medication time me thinks.....

I've always envisaged it as just a normal room, bit like a class room at a college but turned into a meeting room... or something... sofas in one corner where everyone is.

There is also a buffet table LMAO! Me and my food!!

And the private messaging system occurs when the insitigator takes you out of the main room into a room next door.

:S

Here is a visual representation lol
[Image: 2kg19c.jpg]

an orgy party except everyone is anonymous

Good grief! Rofl I must be SO devoid of imagination!

Excellent debate thread! I've pondered this a few times in the past, what would a chat room look like physically? I love Rikki's visual representation of it. That's pretty good! To me... it may look like this:

Sorry it's so long. I was shown this 2-3 years ago by my ex and it's the best representation. You guys will get a kick out of it.

It s so funny Cutieboy, I wish I can see how it 's end. Will they jump into each other to have sex@@/

This....pretty much.

posterpicture Wrote:It s so funny Cutieboy, I wish I can see how it 's end. Will they jump into each other to have sex@@/

I am pretty sure not EVERYONE is thinking of sex when they think of chatrooms.

marshlander Wrote:Good grief! Rofl I must be SO devoid of imagination!

Lol not necessarily. Some people just use more of their imagination than others. I am quite a visually imaginative person, and this probably goes hand in hand with my Synaesthesia.

an open door party where new friends drop in and out drink the punch and eat the nibbles while chatting away - then maybe all join in for a huge game of twister - clothes optional Smile

nude manopoly for the not so limber !!