Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat room
Why is the chat room so little used? I pop in now and again and the most number of people I have ever seen there has been three but most of the time it's just empty. Why?

Good question.. but I'm guessing it has to do with time zones.. and people just using the forums more than the chat :p.

I've popped in a few times myself as well.. and it is usually empty.

usually if you go in and wait a bit , someone else will follow ~

then more people will join when they see that a couple of people are in there . i'm there now ~

I never even knew there was one.

I'm in there fairly often. Hence my user title. Just depends on the time you go in, though it's rarely more than 6 or so people.

I don't know. I'm in the chatroom somewhat frequently but I'm usually doing lots of other things at the same time, meaning I don't concentrate fully on the conversation o:

Cannot get into it on mobile internet, tried my first day here and a few times since,dont bother anymore. . (Note - gayspeak is the least mobile - friendly forum i know. kind of giving up with it all. Cannot even quote long posts!

I can't get into the chatroom on my mobile phone either. I like the chatroom but don't always have the time to go there.
An eye for an eye