Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat room empty.
Is there a reason why the chat Room is always empty? Just a question. It seems to be everytime I login. Love to chat and have been told I carry a good conversation but this is becoming irritating. Wonder what I'm doing wrong? Any ideas. Any help would be appreciated. Laugh2

The room is always empty because your breath smells bad (Just joking obviously, can't smell your breath :p). I run a social network of my own and I've come to realize that my chatroom is always empty regardless of how many people I have logged in. The same goes with the network of an affiliate social network partner of mine, empty chatroom regardless of online member count.

I think the members here are more of a forum lurker type of person than a chatroom kind of person. If they wanted to go to a chatroom, they'd go to Talk City or something where it's more abundant with chatters. Either that or an IRC chatroom somewhere. That's where you'll get more chatterboxes.

Normally the chatroom is use in the evening 9pm-3am MET / CET / UTC / UTC+1

Simple answer: Time zones.

other answer, people have different schedules and aren't always here at the same time.

I come in and out, sometimes people are there, though I dont stay long Tongue skype is always good for group convo's

Usually between 3 pm and 8 pm central standard time is when we are on and in chat if you wish to chattttttt Wisconsin people like to chat

cause people tend to chat using the below pages' chat option rather than the chatroom... just my thoughts, though..