Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap parrot (yeah, they keep coming!)
A woman went to a pet shop & immediately spotted a large, beautiful parrot. There was a sign on the cage that said $50.00, which seemed awfully cheap.

"Why so little," she asked the pet store owner.

The owner looked at her seriously and said, "Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a house of Prostitution and sometimes it says some pretty vulgar stuff."

The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have the bird anyway. She took it home and hung the bird's cage up in her living room and waited for it to say something. The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said, "New house, new madam."

The woman was a bit shocked at the implication, but then found it kind of amusing.

When her 2 teenage daughters returned from school, the bird saw them enter and said, "New house, new madam, new girls."

The girls and the woman were a bit offended but then began to laugh about the situation considering how and where the parrot had been raised.

Moments later, the woman's husband came home from work.

The bird looked at him and said, "Hi, Bob!"

True story, a guy I know worked at a pet store in his younger years. Every night when they did their cleaning he would yell across the store to another employee and told him he would have to clean the animal cages himself and his co-worker would reply "f*ck that s*it". Well a parrot happend to catch it, they thought it was hilarious but got the parrot to say something else before leaving that night.

The next day an elderly woman came into the store and wanted to buy the parrot. While they were looking at the parrot the lady leaned over and started talking to the parrot, she said "hello there, can you say something for me", the parrot then replied "f*ck that s*it". He was stunned and lost for words but the lady fell out laughing and said, "oh my god my husband would love him". And so the parrot was sold Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:True story, a guy I know worked at a pet store in his younger years. Every night when they did their cleaning he would yell across the store to another employee and told him he would have to clean the animal cages himself and his co-worker would reply "f*ck that s*it". Well a parrot happend to catch it, they thought it was hilarious but got the parrot to say something else before leaving that night.

The next day an elderly woman came into the store and wanted to buy the parrot. While they were looking at the parrot the lady leaned over and started talking to the parrot, she said "hello there, can you say something for me", the parrot then replied "f*ck that s*it". He was stunned and lost for words but the lady fell out laughing and said, "oh my god my husband would love him". And so the parrot was sold Smile

LMAO

The things your pet will say!!!