Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex between boyfriends
When I was 21 and I started working in a gay bar the one thing I noticed more than anything were the dominant/submissive couples...compared to everyone else they were more relaxed and romantic with each other and they had a bit of a glow...not all of them of course...but enough of them to make me take notice...I never forgot that. I also noticed that they didn't have that jealousy vibe and I was really intrigued by that because jealousy is a huge turn off for me.

Now I know why.

I think it you image everything you will come up short. Too many people decide what everything means and place value judgements on sexual acts...I think it is the number one cause of people breaking up because when one person is ashamed of their desires and feelings and the other person (who always claims to be the victim) constantly judges everything and does not allow their partner to openly communicate with them without playing the victim....the other guy or girl is gonna stray.

I could elaborate alot but I will leave it at thatConfusedmile:

In my opinion I don't think it would change things. At least for me, some of those things I'm just not into at all like golden shower, rimming, etc. But any hitting or pulling hair, etc. I don't think would change my feelings for my boyfriend. If anything, at least for me, it might make us closer because I'd feel more comfertable doing those things and exploring more sexual options with him. But that is my opinion.

Your dilemma seems to be, to me, not that his feelings will fade. That is more likely to happen than not, anyhow. Or yours will, perhaps. To be is to be a thinking, assertive particular which allows the error of time, of motion, of memory and sense and past and hope, of desire, love, hate, indifference. So, leave that be. No, I'd think your issue is how you will feel about him. I've been in at least two relationships wherein the guy became an object to me because of the sexual humbling he, no doubt, felt truest by -- but it changed how I saw him. I still love them both in many (discrete) ways, but these things do or die in the end. Good luck, though.

a lot of these sex practices irk me

people do them just because they heard others do them?

there is meningitis lurking in noses and assholes probably

better to stay with simple stuff

many partners is bizarre to me

I personally have to separate certain sex acts from others - I don't want to use the term "normal" but I guess Vanilla sex versus more extreme acts such as rimming, fisting, golden showers, S&M, etc. If that is something you "need" to fulfill yourself sexually, you need to have a partner that is also into those things. I don't think there is anything wrong with taking part in more non-vanilla sex things if your partner is into it. Because I feel if they are into it, it is a lot easier (obviously) to carry out and still have respect for that person. I have had friends that are tops and they look at bottoms as "less of a man because they take it like a woman would." And I hated when they would say that because I just feel that some guys like to give, some like to take, and some like both. And the bottom line is that if every man was "less of a man because they took it," then I guess you should have a very lonely sex life because every guy wants to "be a man."

I guess I got somewhat sidetracked to your actual question. So, no, I do not think there is anything wrong with being into something with your partner, no matter how extreme. But you have to decide if there are aspects of sex that you can live without if they are not into it because the bottom line is that you can never have a real relationship if you have to get your kicks somewhere else. If you look hard enough you will find someone who is into everything you are into. I mean, hell, there are people out that that get off on popping balloons and there are others out there with the same fetish. My partner and I have discussed having a 3some. We have not done so because while I can, as mean as this sounds, look at the 3rd person as a human sex toy, my partner cannot. But I know people who are into the 3some thing. Some things, such as 3somes, you have to set up boundaries and you need to be able to respect them. Two of my friends have been together for over 10 years and have 3somes but they have boundaries set up such as no kissing the 3rd guy, they do not have "repeat guys," and afterward they both sit together and delete the person's phone number and/or chats and emails as a show that they got rid of him.

hello,
I think between partners you should lay down what you both like during sex. This usually comes out in the flirty stages or when ya mess around and you slowly learn what each other wants..

kindest regards

zeon x