Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Cheaters always get caught"
stpdo2 Wrote:I truly do hope karma is real as I'm dealing with the aftermath of being cheated on by this type of cheater... It's not fun, it shattered my trust in the guilty party and destroyed a family.

If you really hope karma is real, then think of this as payment in advance for something better.

Wishing bad karma on others doesn't breed good karma for yourself.

I just ended a relationship a few months ago.

I came to learn that he was 'cheating' for at least 12 years of the 14 we were together.

It was a silly way to catch it, he didn't log off his email and I went to the email site and got to see his emails.

12 years, hundred+ guys (he even doesn't know how many).

Somewhere along the line it gets revealed.

I was complacent, I saw signs and ignored, explained them away. So I guess in the ideal situation if the other is really stupid and willing to explain away everything, and you are smart enough to empty your email box, yeah sure you can get away with it forever.

I suppose it all depends on how much you have to gain or lose from keeping it a secret or telling the truth. It also depends on personality and how much you prefer to delude yourself and others rather than be honest. In the end it's also about how selfish or altruistic you are.

Varanus Wrote:Just remember people in this community we live in love to talk, where always being watched.

thats how i found out my boyfriend was cheating on me his sister caught him and told me. and as pissed off i was at him i still do love him but once you break my trust its over

In the end I've known a few people who didn't even consider what they where doing was cheating when in fact it was as there partner had no idea of what was going on.
Ive even heard of such an extreme of where a friend watched his partner cheat on him for the 8 years they where together and let it happen because he was influenced by drugs or alcohol and that was his partners excuse but it went to the point where my friend became that messed up emotionally and was an insecure wreck about himself when in fact he always has been a man that many would jump in a second, ripped body, great looks etc.
But back on track he ended up slipping his partner sleeping tablets so as he could leave the house and go cheat on him.
Cheating can cause some pretty horrific consequences and my heart goes out to anyone who has been hurt in this way.

Karma is real if you look at it from the point of view of how you live your life is the kind of life you will experience living.

Just look at the example in the beautifully written story in the film The Room. Youre tearing me apart Lisaaa

EternalYouAndI Wrote:Karma is real if you look at it from the point of view of how you live your life is the kind of life you will experience living.

then why do very good and very innocent people have terrible things happen to them ?

Getting caught is not inevitable and cheating could go on unnoticed forever.

Luckily, I doubt I'll ever get cheated on. I think I could be content having sex with the same person even if our relationship lasted for a long, long time because to me sex isn't a physical thing entirely. If my partner felt differently then, depending on circumctances, we'd probably make some kind of agreement allowing him to sleep with other people on the side.

People usually think I'm insane when I say this, but I wouldn't really care as long as there'd be no emotions involved and as long as he had talked to me about it and gotten my permission.

[B Wrote:pellaz[/B]]If you have known someone for a few year sand he starts cheating; well is impossible to hide the slight change in personality

[B Wrote:Bowyn Aerrow[/B]]I was complacent, I saw signs and ignored, explained them away. So I guess in the ideal situation if the other is really stupid and willing to explain away everything, and you are smart enough to empty your email box, yeah sure you can get away with it forever.

Thanks for all the responses, but these two kind of hit a nerve for me.

The "signs". You guys have apparently experienced the "signs" first hand.

Care to share any of them? The slight changes in personality? The things that got "explained away"?

SolemnBoy Wrote:Getting caught is not inevitable and cheating could go on unnoticed forever.

Luckily, I doubt I'll ever get cheated on. I think I could be content having sex with the same person even if our relationship lasted for a long, long time because to me sex isn't a physical thing entirely. If my partner felt differently then, depending on circumctances, we'd probably make some kind of agreement allowing him to sleep with other people on the side.

People usually think I'm insane when I say this, but I wouldn't really care as long as there'd be no emotions involved and as long as he had talked to me about it and gotten my permission.

Ah the hope of youth.... I miss that decade.

I do hope things turn out for you that way, I really do.