Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheating, is he?, what should I do?!
Jake Wrote:In what way French is useful for you? You live in the USA, learn Spanish Smile

my plan was, for the longest time, to move to france annd go to school, since schooling in france is good, especially culinary.
and my mom's best friend, and the friend of a lot of my family and me) Martha (I call her aunt martha XD) is married to a french guy who said he'd get his parents to let me stay with them while I went to school in france
THEN I figured out that I don't learn quickly enough to learn all I need of french in 2 years (I waited all year my first year at this school for them to get the rosetta stone like they promised... only got it this last year, so I only got two years of french >Sad )
now the plan is to move to Canada, so in some places, French might be nice, no?

Jake Wrote:In what way French is useful for you? You live in the USA, learn Spanish Smile

Also, spanish gives me a headache, I never could learn much more than please, thank you, and the numbers up to 10
Not a good thing since I work at a Mexican restauraunt, but most of the non mexican works do speak it, so at least I'm not alone

Jake Wrote:The mistake your boyfriend did was to let his pulsions get the best of him, we're only humans and boys above all, we're all packed with lot of hormones which is very difficult to control.

Bullshit! This is the most frequently used and lamest cop out for cheating. It is NOT difficult to stay faithful to a partner. That's just as bad as saying "I was drunk!"

If a guy can't control himself when he gets horny then he has no business in a monogamous relationship.

Uneunsae Wrote:Bullshit! This is the most frequently used and lamest cop out for cheating. It is NOT difficult to stay faithful to a partner. That's just as bad as saying "I was drunk!"

If a guy can't control himself when he gets horny then he has no business in a monogamous relationship.

I lean this way as well. For me, a partner downloading grindr would mean one of two things, either he was looking to cultivate other options or line up some sex on the side and was never that serious about monogamy, or he is the type that would react in seemingly legitimate shock that his being on an app that we all know is used 99.99% for no strings attached hookups with total strangers should bother me at all, in which case he's not grown up enough or fit for a monogamous relationship.

It would seriously shake my confidence in the person regardless of their assurance (after getting caught) to delete the app and stop using it, because his having gotten on it while in a relationship with me would tell me things about him that would not go away by his deleting the app from his phone. No one just accidentally winds up with grindr on their phone and no gay guy can tell me with a straight face that it's just an innocent friendly social app that is used for all that much other than "hey, show me your dick. You host?"

I agree with Uneunsae that not cheating isn't hard. It takes effort to cheat and it takes even more effort to keep it a secret and do it in secret. But I'd almost regard someone putting themselves in the position to meet or find other partners on the side to be worse than something happening out of the blue when drunk, because it would so clearly be premeditated.

Uneunsae Wrote:Bullshit! This is the most frequently used and lamest cop out for cheating. It is NOT difficult to stay faithful to a partner. That's just as bad as saying "I was drunk!"

LOL I was trying to be nice Uneunsae lol... now you just get the bullshit out of me. I agree with you 100% but hey I was called a macho not few minutes ago lol. Also you do realise the other part of my post where I ask OPS to question is boyfriend because for me it is clear that if he had downloaded the application, there was more than meet the eyes. So I am not disagreeing with you at all.

If I would find such application on my husband Ipad, Computer or phone I'd seriously ask him what the hell is going on. Happy for me when we cheat we CHEAT together Smile

Humeinator2 Wrote:my plan was, for the longest time, to move to france annd go to school, since schooling in france is good, especially culinary.
and my mom's best friend, and the friend of a lot of my family and me) Martha (I call her aunt martha XD) is married to a french guy who said he'd get his parents to let me stay with them while I went to school in france
THEN I figured out that I don't learn quickly enough to learn all I need of french in 2 years (I waited all year my first year at this school for them to get the rosetta stone like they promised... only got it this last year, so I only got two years of french >Sad )
now the plan is to move to Canada, so in some places, French might be nice, no?

I can teach you french boy, I am a certified French instructor, one of my business is to teach French... just PM me and I'll deal with you Smile

oh? French is a good language

wait
You're a French instructor? O.O Mon Dieu *Dies*

XD I was going to put that as one post, but I screwed it up sorry XD

Humeinator2 Wrote:Also, spanish gives me a headache, I never could learn much more than please, thank you, and the numbers up to 10
Not a good thing since I work at a Mexican restauraunt, but most of the non mexican works do speak it, so at least I'm not alone

French is also a Latin language, if you can't learn Spanish, French will also be quite difficult for you boy. But I developed course that makes it easy for anglophones to learn french. First because I'm fully trilingual (French, English and Spanish)l I can definitely teach you no matter your learning style Smile