Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheating partner
Thanks guys for the response really helpful. He said he's parents were in need that's why he was doing it. We've been together for over year now am out for 13 hours in a day I work two jobs to sustain us cause he couldn't get any. Another point here is I found out he did tell me himself. I run a business but I had to go run a second job bcos he said he couldn't find any. While am out he brings guys to my and has sex with them on my bed. And when I come back he's always very tired to be intimate. We get intimate like one in 2 weeks. It's really very hard my heart can't let go but physically it's hard cause I've been hurt soo bad.

jbizzle Wrote:Your right he didn't tell me I found out. That's another thing making it more difficult. He has begged cried and done everything. I always knew something was very wrong right from the beginning. We've Been together for over a year now. And he said he did it because his family was in need and there was alot of pressure on him from them. Am so scared now to check my status so I ask him to check his cause he brought this upon us. So I think its right he does

I know you are hurting and I am very sorry this has happened to you...but PLEASE do not trust him with the tests himself. I know you love him..but he cannot be trusted at this point and so you have to take control yourself and find out the results. If you plan to stay with him...make him go with you..so you can see his results as well. DO NOT trust him to be honest with you....

I would also question his excuse. Can you ask his family how much money he has given them without him knowing? My sense is that he is still not telling you the truth....probably outright lying.

Yea I'm finding it hard to belief anything he says am actually going to go to the hospital with him. You know there's a window period right? So I attend not to have anything thing sexually with him for a month. Then go for a test. The good thing is we hardly are even intimate as he is always tired and not in mood. Not only to find out the real reason behind that

Lexington Wrote:Welcome to GS!

Well, what do you want? Do you want to leave the relationship? Or do you want to just hope you can get him to quit? The first one is (on paper) simple, the other one a lot less so.

Lex

Thanks lex but the first one is difficult as well he promised to quit explained why he did it. But I find it hard to believe what ever he says. He's changed his number. And says he's ready to change and quit. But its really too hard for me but my heart wants to give him another chance

I agree with a lot of advice that the other guys on the forum has given. However, in my world...if I find out that you are cheating on me...Its time to let go and move on ....the way I see it..I'M NOT A HAPPY MEAN!!!...I AM THE MAIN ENTREE..!!!...which you are guaranteed to get full off my goodies!!!..so to speak...and if I'm not considered the main course...See ya!!!...on the other hand...that is just me...you have to make the decision that you feel is best for you no matter what others may think...the final decision is yours...!!!