Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheating partner
Hi guys please I need help am soo stuck here, I just found out that while am at work my partner has been sleeping with other guys for cash and its been going on for a while now. I love him but realm don't know if there's a way to get my head around it.

I gave all he needed paid all our bills even did two jobs as he said he couldn't find any. I found a stash of cash he made from it. I gave him back he wont take. He slept with those guys on our bed. So disgusting. Guys am stuck I still believe there is a way cos I still love him. I told him we have to get tested. Any advice?

run and don't look back.

A boyfriend who is willing to sleep with other guys for cash? Really? who needs that in their lives?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Guys please I need some more response

Well maybe you love him but he clearly doesn't love you. He disrespect you and lies to you. He's an ordinary prostitute ( yes, that's how a person who has sex for money is called) .

There's nothing to get your head around. This is not love. Think about it, do you need a boyfriend just for the sake of this word.

What other response do you need?

He's trash. Dump him.

Is there anything new that occurred since your last thread on this a few days ago?

The only thing I can think to add is this:...DEFINE LOVE.....

jbizzle Wrote:Guys please I need some more response

what about this:

https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=559107#post559107

didn't you read your own thread? since this new one is a copy and paste of the first thread, i'd think the advice hasn't changed.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Maybe love is not enough?

What is his past sex history like, before you? Is he a sex addict or just prostituting himself?
How has your sex life been?

I wonder if you will ever be able to trust him again even if you decide to forgive him?

I'm not sure what advice we can give that will make it less painful for you. If you leave, you are brokenhearted. If you stay, you probably have a rough road ahead of you.
Whichever you choose, just don't be a desperate doormat who puts up with anything.

Keep us updated.

The prostitution is not the worst of it, really. He had you working two jobs to support him andtold you he could not find work. He did indeed find work as a whore and then kept his earnings stashed and hidden from you rather than help to pay expenses. This guy is a sleaze and a user. Dump the Mother Fucker, already!
I bid NO Trump!

Darius Wrote:Maybe love is not enough?

What is his past sex history like, before you? Is he a sex addict or just prostituting himself?

How has your sex life been?

I wonder if you will ever be able to trust him again even if you decide to forgive him?

I'm not sure what advice we can give that will make it less painful for you. If you leave, you are brokenhearted. If you stay, you probably have a rough road ahead of you.

Whichever you choose, just don't be a desperate doormat who puts up with anything.

Keep us updated.

Thanks Darius