Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheating partner
LJay Wrote:The prostitution is not the worst of it, really. He had you working two jobs to support him and told you he could not find work. He did indeed find work as a whore and then kept his earnings stashed and hidden from you rather than help to pay expenses.

This ^^

Love isn't enough to keep a healthy relationship alive. It just isn't. And to be honest? It really does look like this guy is using you, no matter what protests he might make to the contrary.

Not just using you, but also putting your health (and life) at risk.

What was he withholding the money for anyway? Was he collecting it in order to have enough to leave you and get his own place? Because that would be my first suspicion considering his behavior.

I know it will hurt to leave him, but I really do think it's best.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:This ^^

Love isn't enough to keep a healthy relationship alive. It just isn't. And to be honest? It really does look like this guy is using you, no matter what protests he might make to the contrary.

Not just using you, but also putting your health (and life) at risk.

What was he withholding the money for anyway? Was he collecting it in order to have enough to leave you and get his own place? Because that would be my first suspicion considering his behavior.

I know it will hurt to leave him, but I really do think it's best.

thanks guys

Thanks guys I really thought I could give him another chance but I was soo wrong its all over now. Or rather it never was I've just been fooled and used all this while.