Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check My New Picture
This guy asked for my AIM name. I gave it to him. He then AIMed me. I showed him my pictures. He blocked me. So I AIM him under my other name. Told him it is not nice to be rude and etc. He blocked me again. So, I emailed him telling him I hope he does see me some day. He'd be like OMG I rejected that guy?

Now he emails me back and says he saw me in person and that I am very ugly. Now he reporting me to yahoo and AIM for harassment. Cause I sent him an email saying he was rude, stuck up and shallow? I tried AIMing me twice to ask why he was so rude. Oh well, his last email he sent to me- he used the four letter word. I reported his email message.

I am a firm believer in that you can learn something from everybody you meet in life ... and so I would offer that you could learn from this guy that there are people out there that are just @ssholes ...

... anybody that judges you solely on your looks (which are fine by the way, although at the back of my mind I'm sure we've had this conversation before) is missing the bigger picture and, consequently, probably not somebody that you want to spend an abundance of time with.

... and you did well to report him for abusing you - it doesn't take much to be respectful and considerate of others after all !!

Just relax, be yourself, and stop worrying about how you look - you look fine. The more you worry about it, the more you make it an issue, and therefore the more it becomes an issue. Normalise it, and your worries will diminish.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:although at the back of my mind I'm sure we've had this conversation before)
!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Yeppers...

An honest opinion about your looks is your haircut is not flattering at all, makes your head look big. The baggy T-shirt shows your thin small shoulders and that you have no fashion sense. You pose with your chin like a teenager.
And most importantly you are not making yourself interesting. You are so insecure and needy; in fact you bore us here ,every thread you start, every post you made now and before with another nickname is about how you look , how rejected you feel, and on and on and on.

Nothing is going to land on your door step if you are not trying. And you are not trying, you just trying to get peoples sympathy to get attention. You just dont like yourself do you? How do you expect other to do if you dont? Just learn to like Robert, you DO NOT need anyone's approval if you loooove your self, they will love you too and if they dont then its just their way to tell you they dont matter. Learn that already!

I am sorry we cant help you we tried but you dont help yourself. Robert this is not a support group. For your own interest and ours i will be deleting any thread or post you make that discusses your looks ect. If you keep doing it and i get complain messages from members i will ban you , again.

spotysocks Wrote:An honest opinion about your looks is your haircut is not flattering at all, makes your head look big. The baggy T-shirt shows your thin small shoulders and that you have no fashion sense. You pose with your chin like a teenager.
And most importantly you are not making yourself interesting. You are so insecure and needy; in fact you bore us here ,every thread you start, every post you made now and before with another nickname is about how you look , how rejected you feel, and on and on and on.

Nothing is going to land on your door step if you are not trying. And you are not trying, you just trying to get peoples sympathy to get attention. You just dont like yourself do you? How do you expect other to do if you dont? Just learn to like Robert, you DO NOT need anyone's approval if you loooove your self, they will love you too and if they dont then its just their way to tell you they dont matter. Learn that already!

I am sorry we cant help you we tried but you dont help yourself. Robert this is not a support group. For your own interest and ours i will be deleting any thread or post you make that discusses your looks ect. If you keep doing it and i get complain messages from members i will ban you , again.

DID I MISS SOMETHING !?!?!?!?!

:eek:

Star Twister Wrote:
DID I MISS SOMETHING !?!?!?!?!

:eek:

The Original Poster has a previous username of 'Rookies' or summat similar which went on about the same issues... in fact.. its the only thing the OP has spoken about and people have offered him advice and compliments yet he seems to refuse to take them on board and spins anything said to him into negativity.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:The Original Poster has a previous username of 'Rookies' or summat similar which went on about the same issues... in fact.. its the only thing the OP has spoken about and people have offered him advice and compliments yet he seems to refuse to take them on board and spins anything said to him into negativity.

I believe it is even more than that... cant figure out his game :tongue:

fjp999 Wrote:I believe it is even more than that... cant figure out his game :tongue:

I think there was an issue with him PMing people as well.. but yeh... there's most probably more to it.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:The Original Poster has a previous username of 'Rookies' or summat similar which went on about the same issues... in fact.. its the only thing the OP has spoken about and people have offered him advice and compliments yet he seems to refuse to take them on board and spins anything said to him into negativity.

I see

Thanks for clueing me up on that, hope your well mister

xxxxxx

[Image: nutkick.gif]