Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out my latest music :)
Hey everyone.

I haven't been around here for a long time, probably all new people now!
On the music front I have lots new since I posted Someone Else here.

If you check out www.soundcloud.com/trevordeverteuil you can hear all the new songs I've recorded since then!

I am also in the middle of finishing up some original song for an EP Album I'm going to be recording starting January. One of my biggest dreams so I'm quite excited haha.

Last but not least I am auditioning for the Songwriter program at Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA. Audition is in February so I gotta get cracking! Would be amazing to get in.

Just though I'd share my latest music to get some more opinions on it. Lemme know which is your favourite Smile.

Also feel free to like my facebook page: www.facebook.com/trevordeverteuilmusic

Would mean a lot! Of course you don't have to. Tongue

Hope y'all are having a great day. Cheers!

I remember you, how ya been?

Listening to your stuff, very nice so far...just followed you on soundcloud (Lucidlucille) Smile

Welcome back and good luck with the auditions and EP Big Grin

I will tell you honestly...
I'm normally very critical and difficult with people who want to make music, cause usually, they do like real shit. I clicked on your link, saying to myself "aargh another guy who thinks he's singing, and sends us a Ladygaga or Justin Bieber cover just for a narcissic matter". And also, I normally don't like 2000 or 2010's music.

But I must say, as far as I can judge, you're REALLY talented, you have a nice voice, the arrangements are very good, well I think you're a real musician (I hope you know that ^^), with great influences, without any pretention.
I hope you'll continue in music, and honestly no doubt it will work !

For the moment, I've listened "When I was a Ghost", "Compass" and "Cofee Shop Love"

I love "When I was a ghost" : the aspect "folk" of it, very nice, and also "Coffee Shop Love", really nice to listen, just wanna shake my ass, snapping my fingers while listening :biggrin:

Didn't like so much "Compass" compared to the 2 others, I guess it's very personnal.

Good luck ! And let us know Wink

EDIT : I follow you on Facebook, so I'll have news :p

You have a wonderful voice, and this sounds like something I would hear on the radio (certainly you have the talent part down).

I'd really like if you posted the lyrics of all of your songs somewhere though... I love reading those!!

I've also followed you on Facebook ^_^

Liking the sounds Smile

Just added you to my Facebook

ObW
X

Miles Wrote:I remember you, how ya been?

Listening to your stuff, very nice so far...just followed you on soundcloud (Lucidlucille)

Welcome back and good luck with the auditions and EP Big Grin

Been great! Thanks a lot for the follow. Smile

Ekwarph Wrote:I will tell you honestly...
I'm normally very critical and difficult with people who want to make music, cause usually, they do like real shit. I clicked on your link, saying to myself "aargh another guy who thinks he's singing, and sends us a Ladygaga or Justin Bieber cover just for a narcissic matter". And also, I normally don't like 2000 or 2010's music.

But I must say, as far as I can judge, you're REALLY talented, you have a nice voice, the arrangements are very good, well I think you're a real musician (I hope you know that ^^), with great influences, without any pretention.
I hope you'll continue in music, and honestly no doubt it will work !

For the moment, I've listened "When I was a Ghost", "Compass" and "Cofee Shop Love"

I love "When I was a ghost" : the aspect "folk" of it, very nice, and also "Coffee Shop Love", really nice to listen, just wanna shake my ass, snapping my fingers while listening

Didn't like so much "Compass" compared to the 2 others, I guess it's very personnal.

Good luck ! And let us know

EDIT : I follow you on Facebook, so I'll have news

Thanks a million! I appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Coffee Shop love is my pride an joy Tongue. Gives me the opportunity to just be silly, cheesy, and stupidly in love. Always fun to sing haha. Glad you don't think I'm pretentious, not my intention. Smile

Thank you also for liking my page!

Kumawool Wrote:You have a wonderful voice, and this sounds like something I would hear on the radio (certainly you have the talent part down).

I'd really like if you posted the lyrics of all of your songs somewhere though... I love reading those!!

I've also followed you on Facebook ^_^

Thanks for the follow and your thoughts! I will certainly post all the lyrics on the lyrics forum at some point. Cheers!

OlderButWiser Wrote:Liking the sounds Smile

Just added you to my Facebook

ObW
X

Thanks! And thanks for the add!

Much appreciation to all of you. Smile