Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cut?
blokeinsussex Wrote:So yeah, bury your head in the sand and get defensive by all means, it's nothing new to me. Smile

I don't think I or anyone who dismisses scientific research on the sensitivity of cut and uncut penis's is being defensive or burying our heads in the sand.

It's more that it doesn't really register on the 'give-a-shit'-ometer.

I mean what's done is done. It's still there, it functions, so it is just very low on the list of importance.

This thread is just a discussion, asking for people experience and thoughts, so again, scientific studies are irrelevant, the question asked for personal thoughts and that is what I gave.

And like I said, I'm glad it doesnt bother you, I apologise for my dislike of what was done to me making me come across poorly, all I was trying to show by putting up the study was the reason why it bothered me.

blokeinsussex Wrote:And like I said, I'm glad it doesnt bother you, I apologise for my dislike of what was done to me making me come across poorly, all I was trying to show by putting up the study was the reason why it bothered me.

Quiet free to do that as long as you do it in a manner that is not rubbing others people faces in it and. You have you opinion, you expressed it, I have my opinion and I expressed it...end of story, doesn't need to go in the direction that you were taking it.

Scientific evidence and anoacdotal evidence both have something in common...EVIDENCE.

Science is not perfect, neither are people, and evidence isn't fact, evidence just points to the likelyhood of something being fact.

Fact is I have my experience/evidence and that is what I expressed in my opinion.

Anyway, this issue of my dick and his evidence has just wasted 5 minutes of my time...I got far more important things to think about....oooowww shiny buttons.

DerJack Wrote:Interesting side-note for anyone who is cut and isn't happy about it. A while ago I found this company who works towards 'foreskin-restoration'. Completely non-surgical, just time-consuming shall we say. I've considered it a few times, but I don't know if I'll ever consider it to be all that important to me, unless say a solid bf someday encourages me to do so...

Anyways, the company is TLC, they're product is called a tugger, check it out by searching google for tlc tuggers, I would post a link, but you know, still not 50 posts old....

-Der Jack
"Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been"

I've seen it, I've looked at it, I don't think it'll restore what I've lost, the thing that really gets me about circumcision is that people who love me took the choice away from me when they could have simply given the choice to me. That bothers me.
Richard

ardus Wrote:I've seen it, I've looked at it, I don't think it'll restore what I've lost,

It's true, you wont gain back your frenulum if that is lost, nor your ridged band, but take it from me restoring is well worth it. Be under no illusion though, it takes time and dedication, but the results are well worth it.

When I first read about restoring aged 15 I thought like you did, took me 9 years to start and my only regret is not starting sooner Smile I'd be done by now if I had.