Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheesy or not ?
I think David admitted he was Bisexual or something

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION], it's not.... and we all know that uncut cocks can be clean just the way a cut one can be clean. Teach your boys to care for themselves, parents.

It was a joke.

Alto Wrote:Do you mean David Walliams?

He isnt gay, he is just very camp and is known for playing gay characters on the sketch show "Little Britain" his comedy partner Matt Lucas is gay but Walliams is married to a woman and is well known for being a pretend gay..

But I do wonder if he is actually gay pretending to be straight pretending to be gay..

I find it really funny people who only know him from BGT will think he is gay lol

With his wife
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arch...38655b.jpg

With Matt Lucas
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arch...67409a.jpg

I hardly watch BGT anymore, I was very surprised he took this job but its funny when he flirts with simon
[MENTION=23123]Alto[/MENTION], you are right, my bad.... I mixed those two up from Little Britain. Of course it's the only gay in the village who's the only gay in the village...

I also find it fun when he flirts with Simon. haha.

Kenny221 Wrote:I think David admitted he was Bisexual or something

"bisexual or something" sounds like a great new way for guys to describe themselves. Thanks for the new terms, Kenny.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:"bisexual or something" sounds like a great new way for guys to describe themselves. Thanks for the new terms, Kenny.

Pardon me, truly. I said 'or something' because I wasn't 100% sure if he said he was bisexual or if he was homosexual. Sorry if I had accidentally communicated a different intention due to my unsophisticated use of speech.

I don't think you need to apologize. I think you have come across a useful new expression.
I bid NO Trump!

Kenny221 Wrote:Pardon me, truly. I said 'or something' because I wasn't 100% sure if he said he was bisexual or if he was homosexual. Sorry if I had accidentally communicated a different intention due to my unsophisticated use of speech.

I also think "bisexual or 'something' " is a great way to put it anyway.... lol.

LJay Wrote:I don't think you need to apologize. I think you have come across a useful new expression.

Precisely.... Hello guys, I'm 'or something'.... hehe.