Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chest hair?
Currently, I'm only a teenager but my friend and I are gay and I'm in love with him. He always shows me pictures of guys and whenever they have chest hair, he says "eww chest hair" (even though he is a black yeti under his shirt)... He is well aware that I have plenty of hair under my shirt as well and I feel that it is probably a turn off. Despite him, I have been considering having it waxed anyways. Any thoughts on this? Do men typically prefer their guys to have a waxed chest? Also, I don't care about the pain. I can survive the pain... I just want to know whether it will be attractive to people. By the way, I'm buff if that changes anything.

If you decide to remove your chest hair make sure you choose to do this for yourself not just to appease someone else.Ask your friend a bit more directly to find out what he really thinks before you do something you may later regret.

Don't go waxing yourself to conform to someone else's sense of Appeal. If you wanna do it for you, that's one thing. But don't try to change into someone else because you think it will make this guy want you.

I agree with Wolfpack.

If someone loves you he will love you for you so don't try to change and be someone you are not.
As regards hairy chests, it is a personal thing. I prefer smooth guys slightly but that's probably because I have a hairy chest myself?

Personally I can't stand chest hair, real turn off for me. I notice many sportsman shave or wax now, I guess a lot of people feel the same way.

i hear it hurts alot.

also dont do such things.

chest hair is hot. Thats the only reason why i like seeing men in singlets.

I've got a hairy chest, and I love it. I'm not real hairy anywhere else(back, legs, arms), just the chest, but I'm not shaving it for anyone. Chest hair is one of the perks of manhood!

I'm starting to get really annoyed at all guys I hear about saying this, a lot of times in the US it seems.

Bet he would still try it on with me despite my slightly hairy chest (its a heart) and I,ll be walking my hairy ass out that door.

Ps - my ass isnt hairy, just a figure of speech!

I think made with no hair look odd and bare… do you not find it a massive hassle that you will have to repeat this for the rest of your life and even if you wax your still hairy, its just that you waxed.

No unless your back is like a forest stay the way you were made.

Just think hairless people cant wax on hair… yeah they wish :p

Waxing your chest?????

YOU GET KICKED OUT OF THE CLUB FOR THAT!!!!!

I LOVE furry mens!

I have a friend though who thinks its gross, but he oogles hairy men all the time then denies it when I catch him doing it!!!!!

I love men with chest hair. It's wonderful to snuggle in, warm and furry.
If the nature has blessed you with chest hair, don't remove it. I so wish I had it, but I've little body hair.