Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chest hair?
Uh Oh! Mr Tinkles could you please stop posting those pictures as they make me lose concentration!
I for one love snuggling into my BF's hairy chest and on his hairy stomach when I ....Oh nevermind.

Hairy Chests, FTW!!!

swalter Wrote:Hairy Chests, FTW!!!

[Image: AXFrb.jpg]
[Image: fucking+kidding+me+rageface+meme+glare+e...+angry.png]

Personally... Depending on patern and how much, it can be hot and it can be not. But I'm very hairy myself and I feel incredibly discomforted with my bodyhair. If I shave, I end up looking like a plucked chicken, but if I just leave it be, I look like a cave man. I hate it quite frankly heh :frown:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Did someone say hairy?
[Image: 110723_Burke_Kenny_2.jpg]

I like au naturel because it is more attractive to me. I like hairiness that does not appear SO hairy until you get it wet and I like soft fuzziness. I'd rather avoid stiff, prickliness. George used to wash his body hair away in the shower (usually with my help) but we decided that fun was not as enjoyable because the hair actually provides some traction for the friction we prefer. mmmm Laugh
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

OH HOLY HELLS BALLS I signed out and clicked over to my local newspaper and hit the search button by accident and this is the first image I saw!!! Great Googly Moogly!
Fascinating.
[Image: Hairy-Kim-Kardashian--76715.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I like hairy chests and I have one as well. I remove hair from time to time but only for hygienic reason. However, I don't mind whether a guy is hairy or not and for sure I wouldn't date someone suggesting what I should change in my appearance.

Zet Wrote:Personally... Depending on patern and how much, it can be hot and it can be not. But I'm very hairy myself and I feel incredibly discomforted with my bodyhair. If I shave, I end up looking like a plucked chicken, but if I just leave it be, I look like a cave man. I hate it quite frankly heh :frown:

Dont shave or wax, use clippers.

Clippers cut the hair short, without "skinning" you, and you get rid of the long hairs you dont want.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_MfJnxT0SBj6t91FtQM0...4EaojXONet]

CCRox Wrote:Did someone say hairy?
[Image: 110723_Burke_Kenny_2.jpg]

I like au naturel because it is more attractive to me. I like hairiness that does not appear SO hairy until you get it wet and I like soft fuzziness. I'd rather avoid stiff, prickliness. George used to wash his body hair away in the shower (usually with my help) but we decided that fun was not as enjoyable because the hair actually provides some traction for the friction we prefer. mmmm Laugh

I likes em hairy, but I dont like it on the shoulders, back, and neck.
I dont mind long hair, as long as it is kept in good condition and looks nice.

I like short beards, close to the skin. I dont know that I could deal with anything longer than that.......especially those neanderthal beards!!!

hairy chests? excuse me while I go puke. I dont have a hairy chest either.