Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chick-Fil-A and the Westboro Baptist Church
I heard that Chick-Fil-A funded (or at least supported) the Westboro Baptost Church and other organizations that claim they can "pray away the gay." Is this true?

I have no idea but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

I heard bat boy was found in a cave: [Image: batboy.jpg]

Oh I thought we were sharing gossip and rumors.

From what I am hearing, it could be the truth.

i love the band KISS and i know as everyone else does that Gene Simmons of kiss would sells his soul to the devil for a percentage but here from a kiss web site is Chick-fill-A doin a kiss day, now if the band supported it ,it doesnt say http://www.kissasylum.com/news/2012/08/0...-kiss-day/

i really hope the band know little about this as its not mentioned anywya on the officail web site -

Here you go:
Quote:The WinShape Foundation is an American charitable endeavor of the fast-food restaurant chain Chick-fil-A and its founder Truett Cathy and his family. WinShape also has a sister foundation that was started by Cathy's daughter Trudy and her husband John called Lifeshape.
Grants and contributions paid by Foundation
WinShape has donated an estimated $5 million to groups including Eagle Forum, Focus on the Family, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Family Research Council, Exodus International and the Marriage & Family Legacy Fund since 2003. Approximately $2 million was given in 2009[8][9] [10] and almost the same amount in 2010.[11][12] The Foundation's financial support of these groups has caused gay-rights advocates to denounce the chain and has also led to movements against Chick-Fil-A restaurants and products on various college and university campuses including Northeastern University and NYU. Northeastern University's Student Senate voted on February 28, 2012 to cancel plans for an on-campus Chick-Fil-A restaurant[13] and an online petition against the NYU franchise was also launched that same month.[14]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WinShape_Foundation

Not the Westboro Baptists.
But other gutter scum, yes.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

If they donated to Westboro openly, that would be social suicide. Everyone hates those people.

kinda funny a Chick-fil-A VP Don Perry died recently of a heart attack. He probably took a lot of info with him. I dont think a 4billion dollar private company would just write to ck to the Westboro Baptist Church but they could have. Likely funnel it through a organizations like WinShape.

pellaz Wrote:kinda funny a Chick-fil-A VP Don Perry died recently of a heart attack. He probably took a lot of info with him. I dont think a 4billion dollar private company would just write to ck to the Westboro Baptist Church but they could have. Likely funnel it through a organizations like WinShape.

I doubt Wetboro would accept money from a God forsaken US corporation.

Just about everyone hates westboro. I seriously doubt anyone would donate to them.
Not to mention what would giving them money achieve?
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Chick-fil-A moved a lot of money and this has been going on for years.