Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childhood
What did u get upto joe in ur childhood and marsh trust you to be hanging from a tree with ripped trousers... How many times do i have to tell you if your wanting to get a fella just ask one u dont need to do stunts and expose the Y fronts as a suttle hint lmao

kindest regards

zeon xx

my one was nice. it was my mum and my sisters not my dad even becase he went. good.it was nice. in my primey school was good becuse it was fun . and hihschol was rubbish i wasent even in the class propely.becase what it was diffirnt work and not having the same and no one was my frind.Confusedmile:

That sounds lovely Joseph thanks for sharing youre storey.

kindest regards

zeon

zeon Wrote:What did u get upto joe in ur childhood and marsh trust you to be hanging from a tree with ripped trousers... How many times do i have to tell you if your wanting to get a fella just ask one u dont need to do stunts and expose the Y fronts as a suttle hint lmao

kindest regards

zeon xx

You've got my Marshlander pinned down, lmao, Zeon... lol... Oh well, no he's not like that at all... but would like to be that enterprising, I'm sure.

Is that how you guys met??? I mean were u walking along minding your own business and then suddenly a branch snapped and u heard a voice go Oh shit fuck ouch fuck fuck *rip of trousers* and then he appears upside down??? I take it the first word was... Oh hello * waves* Im prince and he stated.. ???? lol

kindest regards

zeon xx

I'll write mine later to day guys!!

zeon Wrote:Is that how you guys met??? I mean were u walking along minding your own business and then suddenly a branch snapped and u heard a voice go Oh shit fuck ouch fuck fuck *rip of trousers* and then he appears upside down??? I take it the first word was... Oh hello * waves* Im prince and he stated.. ???? lol

kindest regards

zeon xx

you've got a lot of imagination, Zeon... It was nothing so romantic or adventurous... Poor Marshlander had to wait for me being caught up in traffic while he waited patiently for me to fetch him at the airport... He may have thought I'd tricked him into flying all the way to Geneva... Thankfully, I did not and he was soon in good hands (at least, I say so, Tongue3 )

Gwad if that was me mister and you said ud been held up in traffic id be thinking right how long do i wait before i accept defeat and go home empty handed hehe and as for an imagenation... Yep me still got it its good to have it suprised u didnt pick me up on the *waves* bit lol thats the campest thing anyone could do

Oh hello *waves*

zeon Wrote:Gwad if that was me mister and you said ud been held up in traffic id be thinking right how long do i wait before i accept defeat and go home empty handed hehe and as for an imagenation... Yep me still got it its good to have it suprised u didnt pick me up on the *waves* bit lol thats the campest thing anyone could do

Oh hello *waves*
Depends how you wave... Actually the first thing I thought about Marshlander was how tall he was, and how I wasn't expecting him to be so tall... However I soon got to appreciate his size. He's a LOVELY MAN, through and through.
And about him going home empty handed, well, he did not come to Geneva to pick up anything, let alone a relationship, but he'd have had to find a way of getting back sooner than planned maybe? I hope he will forgive me for making him wait. I was not feeling very well at the time and got held back by last minute cleaning and clearing. A whole other story there... Marshlander might like to give you HIS version.