Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childhood
lol thats cool.. I must admit my boyfriend we kinda met through a senario of a one night stand he had been in brighton less than fourty eight hours and i had an itch to get rid of and he was the one to do it.. So on a couple of occassions ive forgotten to pick him up or take him somewhere but ill never forget when we were in that honey moon period where couples are lovely dovey he gave me his last polo mint before leaving to leicester and i wore it on my necklace without taking it off for a wwhole week whilst i waited for him.. I wasnt going to eat it because it was all i had of him and now three years on it feels like day one keeps restarting....

Kindest regards

zeon

zeon Wrote:... marsh trust you to be hanging from a tree with ripped trousers... How many times do i have to tell you if your wanting to get a fella just ask one u dont need to do stunts and expose the Y fronts as a suttle hint lmao ...

princealbertofb Wrote:You've got my Marshlander pinned down, lmao, Zeon... lol... Oh well, no he's not like that at all... but would like to be that enterprising, I'm sure.

zeon Wrote:Is that how you guys met??? I mean were u walking along minding your own business and then suddenly a branch snapped and u heard a voice go Oh shit fuck ouch fuck fuck *rip of trousers* and then he appears upside down??? I take it the first word was... Oh hello * waves* Im prince and he stated.. ???? lol...
Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

Must admit 10 years old was a few years before I realised woods were used for other purposes too Flamingdevil

hehe christ when i was ten i must admit i only knew myself as different.. Had to wait another two years before i managed to get corrupted. Mind you woods do have their uses UNLESS your being watched by nature... Now im an adult its a car job mind u if u drive u could get prince albert to test your handbrake and breaking responses never know might just be able to claim your no claims bonus :p

Well I think I should tell my childhood story lol!

I'll start when I was three years old as that is the time my family moved out of the town in the country side to a little village.

I made friends really fast where we moved to but by the time I was five, a really sick lad started I guess you would call it sexually bullying me and my mates as he was older than us we were all to scared to tell any one about, then all hell broke out. I was diagnosed with MD Becker when I was 7. We told the neighbors about me getting diagnosed and most of them stop there kids playing with me because they thought they could catch my disses of me. Which is load of crap..

Well my school experience was ok at the beginning when I was in primary school, but the decision when I 7 was made to put me into a school for disabled kids as they (Doctors) thought I was going to be in a wheel chair by the age of 8 or 9. this is when things start to go wrong.

I was at this school for disabled kids for a year and was aloud to do what ever I wanted then they decided to change that over night and I was made to do things like you are meant to do at school. This didn't go down well at all with me lol! I ended up biting a teacher and throwing another kid out of his wheel chair. The problem is what is happening while I'm at home and also being told that I mite die before I was 13 was fucking with my young head, I was also finding it hard to eat at this age to, I really hated the test of food and just eating with others around me. This is the time I started not being able to pee, while others around me too.

I was kick out of that school and was out of school for a hole year than I went to a school for behavioral problems. This school still got away with beating the kids. While I was there I got bullied by other kids about my condition but they wont the only ones doing the bullying the teachers were to. The most sicken thing the teachers done to me was once when I fell over they kept kicking my legs our so I couldn't get up and I can also remember seeing one of my mates hows only 7 kicked across the main hall because he wouldn't eat his dinner.

I was there for over 4 years thankfully that school was closed down in 2007 for a number of different types of abuse including sexual and mental, which is really scary to find out, I'm just clad they can't do that shit towards any other kids!

While I was at this school one of the teachers told my mum that I would never could to any thing apart from ending up in prison.

What did she know lol!

I'm at Uni now you fucking nonse lmao!

Just before I finished at that school my family and I moved to another village was I was 11, where I'm still living now when I'm not at Uni..

My sentry school was also a school for behavioral problems. I had a lot problems that to be sorted out by the stuff at this school, but they didn't know of what happened to me before. I was really badly behaved and didn't like being told what to do but this changed was I was 14 as I got assisted for GBH. After that I carmed right and just wanted to get my GSCE's sorted so that I could go to college. I meet my best mate while being at that school which I'm still friends to this day.

this has become a wonderful thread. Full of what makes each of us who we are... sweets you certainly have come a long way as that little lad who might die before 13 CONGRATS Clap

sweetlad mine was abit same becase when i waas little i went to specal school for disabled . it was nice.then i gone to normal school when i was older and it was bad becase i wasent alloued same . in the lessons i just was with the worker not even the proper work and no one was my frind.

Hey sweet,
Nice story mate in life if doctors told me i was gonna die id have to defy them and aim to live longer than they would... I hope you end up living to a grand age sweet and fight on with the right to live :-)

kindest regards

zeon x

joseph Wrote:sweetlad mine was abit same becase when i waas little i went to specal school for disabled . it was nice.then i gone to normal school when i was older and it was bad becase i wasent alloued same . in the lessons i just was with the worker not even the proper work and no one was my frind.

I got a friend which is having the same problem on her hairdressing course at the moment she has a worker to who is meant to help her with her work, as she has AS but he people run the course wont allow to do some of the work that she has to do to get a good grade. It's a get shame as shes a very lovely person, her boyfriend is a mate of mine.

I also have problems on the degree I'm doing, but my problems are mostly to with mobility as the room I have to go and have my lectures are down some stairs..

fjp999 Wrote:this has become a wonderful thread. Full of what makes each of us who we are... sweets you certainly have come a long way as that little lad who might die before 13 CONGRATS Clap

I think its interesting to see that some of us have very similar childhoods.

Frank thats why I have the saying "SHIT HAPPENS!!". Only problem I had a mate with same condition who died at 13 though Cry.

But that was years ago so I'm over that now. It just makes me think what I've done and he hasn't, so I got to try and life my life to the fall..

Hiya sweet,
The kley to life is to not give up if you aim to do something on a certain date make sure you reach your goal... People die young because they tend to usually give up and accept their fate but with youn your not going to do that easily one can see Smile

zeon Wrote:Hey sweet,
Nice story mate in life if doctors told me i was gonna die id have to defy them and aim to live longer than they would... I hope you end up living to a grand age sweet and fight on with the right to live :-)

kindest regards

zeon x

Tell you the truth I was diagnosed with the wrong condition, they got the Muscular dystrophy part right, but they got the type wrong. I had the the Becker type of the worser type called Duchenne. Duchenne has a more rapid degeneration of muscle, than what Becker has..

What now doctors know lol!