Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children
I'm currently staying with my half brother and his family for a visit and I realised something: I really can't deal with children. The problem is children seem to like me. I can't handle repetitive things or menial tasks.

So I thought let's discuss children:
Hate them? Love them? Will you ever have any? Etc.

I'm fond of them, but they're not for everyone.

Furthermore, I see no reason in most cases to act like someone just took a balloon ride around the world for getting pregnant. (And it also hurts that some females get pregnant strictly for the attention they receive as a result, which is no good for the child or the world.)

I have just volunteered to accompany my old next door neighbour from Sydney with her 3 children aged 7, 5 and 18 months to a visit to one of the worlds (Sea World, Movie World, Dream World, White Water World, and Wet And Wild Water World), theme parks when she visits the Gold Coast in a couple of weeks.

So i will reserve my decision until after that day Wink

It depends on what my partner feels about it.

I don't think right now i could say 'Yes, I want Children.' As i am basically a child myself. Our brain's do not stop growing till we're 25 I believe. so if the site is still up then, Maybe i'll dig this up and have changed my mind.

I love them , but I wasn't always that way, when I was in my teens ,I would run a mile to keep away from them ,it was the crying , it would go right through me.

Being a parent is not everyone , I have friends that just could not handle the disruption that children would make in their life.

Of course, I would have to guess it all changes when it's your own child.

I do love kids. In my job I get to interact with them and it's nice to put a smile on a kids face as well as mum and dad's face...and sometimes kids just say and do the darnedest things out of pure innocence.

I think i've too often mistaken adorable or cute qualities for actual fondness.

Like them. You will never catch me having my own though. I like my quiet life. lol.

Mick

I can really appreciate that children tend to be very sincere and non-judgmental. Young children at least. However, the way most people seem to raise their kids really rubs me the wrong way; almost everyone I meet between the ages of 6-14 seem to be very rude and spoiled...

Children that have been raised to be friendly, helpful and grateful, however, are incredibly sweet Smile