Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children and Fast Food?
hehe its good to know you dont suffer with elephantitis like the emoticons doTongue

kindest regards

zeon x

I think the more you deny things to children the more they want them. Its like by making somthing forbidden you are making it more forbidden thus introducing an element of theyll "always want what they cant have". Like the rest of you I personnaly hate mcdonalds and all it stands for, Yet I take my niece there because she likes it as a treat. I think children will make their minds up when they are older. There is enough paranoia around food for kids to deal with as there is.

If its a treat like a friday feast then thats good once a week wont hurt but every day of course that'll do damage and the last thing id weant is my step son to come home in tears because the kids called him a chubby tubby

kindest regards

zeon x

sparky71 Wrote:I think the more you deny things to children the more they want them. Its like by making somthing forbidden you are making it more forbidden thus introducing an element of theyll "always want what they cant have". Like the rest of you I personnaly hate mcdonalds and all it stands for, Yet I take my niece there because she likes it as a treat. I think children will make their minds up when they are older. There is enough paranoia around food for kids to deal with as there is.

Does that include drugs lol????Repuke

Indeed it does I have very liberal views about drugs. I just think that the best way to educate children is to tell them the good and bad about everything. My favourite drugs agency is "Frank" because they tell you how to take drugs safely and not just tell you it is bad. Children deserve our honesty. However unlike food you dont need street drugs to survive.

I love the frank adverts with that annoying ginger kid..

"What does this do and where does that go???"

kind regards zeon x

sparky71 Wrote:I think the more you deny things to children the more they want them. Its like by making somthing forbidden you are making it more forbidden thus introducing an element of theyll "always want what they cant have". Like the rest of you I personnaly hate mcdonalds and all it stands for, Yet I take my niece there because she likes it as a treat. I think children will make their minds up when they are older. There is enough paranoia around food for kids to deal with as there is.

I don't hate McDonalds personally - I LOVE the Big Mac Bow. But I do think it's very positive that so many of you younger guys DON'T like it ... I went through a whole year where I ate at Burger King for lunch five days a week when I was in my early 20's - large bacon double cheeseburger meal with a large coke (NOT my smartest move I'll admit).

Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow did u get hooked on the chemodically fied burgers???

CardShark Wrote:...The only reason I would want kids is to show my method of bringing them up is better Roflmao...
That may not be a good enough reason, CardShark! I think there's a bit more to it than that. Wink

marshlander Wrote:That may not be a good enough reason, CardShark! I think there's a bit more to it than that. Wink

He wants her beaver????Roflmao

frightened he might miss out on a bit of diving hehe

kindest regards

zeon x