Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children ...
CardShark Wrote:So hard not to argue! Roflmao
RIGHT SO HARD :confused:CryFaga1

I'm not very good with kids, I wouldn't mind one though I guess you get used to talking to them though well I hope you do!

fjp999 Wrote:JUST SO HARD :arrow-thru-heart:

Star Twister Wrote:
[Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif]

STOP IT YOU TWO !!!!

[Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif]

*where is PA when you need him, LOL. Oh, with his hubby making babies maybe... We all love a good giggle... I live for them.

Gotta go make money to buy the matey steak... and cant wait to see the next chapter!

fjp999 Wrote:*where is PA when you need him, LOL. Oh, with his hubby making babies maybe... We all love a good giggle... I live for them.

Gotta go make money to buy the matey steak... and cant wait to see the next chapter!

Frank.......

You Crack Me Up Mister

I have fallen off this chair twice already in the last half an hour

xxxxxx

CardShark Wrote:So hard not to argue! Roflmao
Oh, go on. Why deny yourself the simple pleasures of life?

marshlander Wrote:I was married and I have children. They are the one thing that has made most of my life worth living ... until I met Albert. I remember dreaming vividly, when I was about sixteen, about being a dad (I wrote a song about these dreams at the time). The reality turned out to be more challenging and more rewarding than I ever imagined. I wouldn't have survived past twenty-five had it not been for one of the kids in particular.

Now they are all adults and are all people I would be proud to know under any circumstances. If you want to be a parent and are prepared to commit to the long haul I can guarantee you'll never experience a love like it. The closest thing to real magic I'll ever know.

Thank you derek for your post. Thank you for your assistance in helping me in my journey seeking my emancipation.
I too have children, seven to be exact, four girls and three boys their all over 18 years old and are decent moral loving beings. They were bright spots in my life giving meaning to my world which would have been, a great loss, without them. I highly recommend every one adopt or what ever means you are willing to take to get at least one. I am positive you will love it.

[Image: hijack.gif]

[Image: focus.gif]

Thank you for such a nice break Star Twister love E J 's music.Mexicanwave

I also have a child. I have a lil girl who is nearly 4. If she grew up to be gay or bi it wouldnt affect anything. I would be happy as long as she is happy

[Image: hug.gif]

I'm worried, I see a vibrator in your mood status and your talking about children Confusedmile:

[Image: gigglers.gif]

I'm just being flippant btw

xxxxxxxx