Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese Food
[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], definitely let me know how you like it! i saw it was out of stock on amazon, but i posted the link before checking it. maybe they'll stock up soon again. i get mine at a local groceries' store here.

ever since i discovered this thing i go through a bottle a week. i'm thinking about starting to buy it in bulk. lols. i hope you like it.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:IDK how we got onto Italian food but I love a particular brand of imported bufala mozzarella (Garofalo) and--since Costco stopped carrying it--I can't find it.

Did you ask them why they stopped? The reason...alot of times they only do certain things seasonally or will bring them back by popular demand. I have asked them a few times in the past and again yesterday about what happened to the individually wrapped TP....and they check the computer for me and give me a reasoned and informative answer which is kinda cool...that doesn't happen much (I know..I ask alot of questions LOL)

East Wrote:Did you ask them why they stopped? The reason...alot of times they only do certain things seasonally or will bring them back by popular demand. I have asked them a few times in the past and again yesterday about what happened to the individually wrapped TP....and they check the computer for me and give me a reasoned and informative answer which is kinda cool...that doesn't happen much (I know..I ask alot of questions LOL)

I didn't ask in my store but I asked our friend who works for them in Florida and she said it disappeared there too. Chances are with Costco they can't get it for that price anymore, or they weren't selling enough of it. I'm still hopeful it may reappear. There are plenty of places around here that make it right on site, but this was a great bargain, a quart container for about $8. That's one fist-sized blob at Whole Paycheck, and it's not even as good.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:I didn't ask in my store but I asked our friend who works for them in Florida and she said it disappeared there too. Chances are with Costco they can't get it for that price anymore, or they weren't selling enough of it. I'm still hopeful it may reappear. There are plenty of places around here that make it right on site, but this was a great bargain, a quart container for about $8. That's one fist-sized blob at Whole Paycheck, and it's not even as good.

LOL...let me guess what store you are talking about LOL

Forget about the pricing...I can't even get down the aisle because the lighting is so bright and obnoxious it initiates a panic attack in me...and it is basically the only thing left that will induce a panic attack every time....except for the lighting thing I have been almost panic free for years now...the exact kind of lighting they have at whole paycheck...

Of course...the prices are ridiculous. I can get certified organic produce in my local 99 cent only store all year round and there are farmers markets and roadside farmer stands all over the place where I live...before we were Silicon Valley we were Blossom Valley...for the perfect climate and soil that was home to miles of orchards...

East Wrote:LOL...let me guess what store you are talking about LOL

Forget about the pricing...I can't even get down the aisle because the lighting is so bright and obnoxious it initiates a panic attack in me...and it is basically the only thing left that will induce a panic attack every time....except for the lighting thing I have been almost panic free for years now...the exact kind of lighting they have at whole paycheck...

Of course...the prices are ridiculous. I can get certified organic produce in my local 99 cent only store all year round and there are farmers markets and roadside farmer stands all over the place where I live...before we were Silicon Valley we were Blossom Valley...for the perfect climate and soil that was home to miles of orchards...

Yea they do have it but we have a lot of Italian specialty stores, too. I agree about the lighting; when they remodeled the one nearest to us I actually complained about the lights on their web site and they later toned it down a bit. Too bad we can't afford to shop there these days.