Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chocolate Bars
Hi everyone I was just wondering what is your favourite chocolate bar?
An eye for an eye

Snickers. Or Hershey's cookies and cream

Only one I eat...Milky Way....

I try not to grab any at the checkout..and I only like the Dark Chocolate Milky Way and thankfully not many stores stock them

I know it's not technically a 'bar' of chocolate but I love Malteasers.

There's a chocolate called "Desire" that is made in Germany that is 85% cacao and it's delicious. Fortunately I have a very strong will and I haven't purchased any in more than three months.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Not a bar, but peanut butter cups.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I wanna try Reese's pieces

Justaguy Wrote:I know it's not technically a 'bar' of chocolate but I love Malteasers.

Wilkos do a Malteaser bar, like a Dairy Milk sized one. It's like the Mini malteaser bunnies you get around Easter. You should try it, it's yum.

My personal fave used to be Double Deckers. And Fuse bars, when they were still around Sad Now it would have to be Peanut Butter KitKat Chunky .

IanSaysHi Wrote:Wilkos do a Malteaser bar, like a Dairy Milk sized one. It's like the Mini malteaser bunnies you get around Easter. You should try it, it's yum.

I genuinely drooled a bit after I read this Smile

I bounce between Hershey's Milk Chocolate and Butterfingers.

Now, if we're talking chocolate -candy- tho? Then Reeces Peanut Butter Cups wins, hands down.