Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choose a natural element or two that best describes who you are?
I thought It was about time I created a topic.

Choose an element that you think fits your personality well, whether it be water, fire, electricity, wind, earth or another, and say why you think it describes who you are.

I like to think of myself mainly as Electricity, as I am very impulsive quick thinking and inspirational, but sometimes too presumptuous. But also I am Light, because I am innocent, and optimistic. and I like to be involved in almost any activity, and it bring me joy just to see others happy.

I used to describe myself as being water, because I either came across as being a very deep person when you got to know me, and very shallow when you didn't. I used to put up with any old rubbish and no matter how much junk people thew at me, I would still flow. I am much different now though, mostly just an easy going introvert.

You can use one of these websites if you want to have some fun and let a quiz find out which element you are, or you can just describe yourself.

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/2853323/What-...l-Element/

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/7010436/What-...-elements/

Electricity is an element..? As well as Fire...? Apparently my chemistry teachers have done me a great disservice...

~Beaux

You can really do this without the Element element. What makes light innocent and optimistic? And what makes electricity inspirational and presumptuous?

Let's just describe ourselves. I'm awesomicity.

Well going by my choices of selection above... hmm
Im always a water guy, adaptable, always find a way to accomplish my goal.
And blue is part of my favorite color, has mystery (depth of the ocean), simplicity yet vital for all known life. If calmer water can calm those around it, pond, soft rain, or it can destroy cities.
In games I play characters somehow aligned to water IE ice wiz in d3, frost in warfram etc..
def a water guy TonguePP

Ugh, I hate these quizzes. I mean, seriously, outside of cartoons/video games, when has lightning ever been considered an element? Or ice/stone/nature/light/darkness/sound, for that matter? -_-

The classical elements are either Fire, Water, Air & Earth - with an optional Void/Space/Aether as fifth - or Fire, Earth, Wood, Water & Metal.

Anyhoo... I suppose I would be Air. On account of the fact that I'm fairly hyperactive (gases don't really stay in one place), and social yet detached (air is all around us, but we can't really hold onto it).

Fire! Becuase its so beautiful to watch and when near it and sends a warming feeling and seems to embrace you with its warm love. So i guess im Fire
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

SilverBullet Wrote:Im always a water guy........vital for all known life.

Well you think highly of yourself.

I'm totally Air. Because air is crazy and creative. It goes where it wants and you can't pin it down. Even with a safety pin. It is a free spirit. Making its own conscious choices. "I'm going to go up this woman's skirt. Mwahahaha" said the air. That's air. Apparently.

Fire....because I am unpredictable and forget about it if you want to control me in any way...you WILL get burned if you push me....and I like to conquer problems and obstacles and burn them down...

Oh yeah...I am Leo too so fire is my element..

East Wrote:Fire....because I am unpredictable and forget about it if you want to control me in any way...

Yup that sounds JUST like a candle flame.

East Wrote:and I like to conquer problems and obstacles and burn them down...

And that sounds arsonisty.

1and1 Wrote:Yup that sounds JUST like a candle flame.

Well..you better make damn sure you keep that fire contained to the candle

Quote:And that sounds arsonisty.

Does it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........