Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choose a natural element or two that best describes who you are?
Thundanton Wrote:as I am....... inspirational

Haha you too think highly of yourself. To refer to yourself as being inspirational.

I am lead-infused Jell-O topped with homemade mayonnaise.
I bid NO Trump!

In Chinese astrology I'm Metal. In Western, I'm Earth. That said, beyond the novelty of that sort of thing, I don't think too much about astrology. But, both of those refer to some traits that I see in myself. I'm grounded, solid, determined, patient, dependable, serious, success and goal driven. I'm not chaotic or unpredictable, I follow the rules. I think sometimes I come off cold. But I also like to support others and help them to grow.

Thats all very Earthy and Metallic, right?

I'm like earthly soil... Old & always underfoot...........
We Have Elvis !!

Alto Wrote:I stopped taking the test when it asked me my favourite movie, I question its authenticity, I will go with water because I love watching the ocean, especially in a storm when the waves are crashing into one another

lol, take the other test then, that one is better structured... although quite ambiguous, I am always around searching for good quizzes but unfortunately can't find any. I guess because at the end of the day it's just a joke.

Beaux Wrote:Electricity is an element..? As well as Fire...? Apparently my chemistry teachers have done me a great disservice...

~Beaux

Not chemical elements... I don't know enough chemistry for that kind of thing, Natural elements... really it's just an ambiguous tern used to describe all components that contribute to making up this universe.

Thundanton Wrote:really it's just an ambiguous tern used to describe all components that contribute to making up this universe.

The most abundant element in the universe is hydrogen and the most common state of the ordinary matter is plasma. And by most abundant/common I mean over 75% of all the universe. :eek:

That said, both links said I'm a stone. That's kinda cool, you can throw me to anyone you don't like.

I also saw fire as the second best...yeah, that one's a no-brainer cause I'm such an abrasive asshole half the time.

I can't leave behind my alchemist self, so I'll just go ahead and say Uranium, cause I am at all times, an accident waiting to happen, just a spark away from getting set off..heh
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

You know what, screw it. I'ma take the quiz.

*goes in*

"What is your natural element?"

And here I am getting generic questions..............

The quizzes have some really strange idea on what is considered elements. I tried doig them but they didn't make a lot of sense to me.

Earth and Water are my "elements", metaphysically speaking.

I fail to see how these questions relate to elements.

I got light.

Light is optimistic.

Light never stays upset.

Light likes it both ways. Any hole is a goal for light.

Light likes hot chocolate.

Wtf and lmao.