Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Agenda After Our Kids Again
http://www.queerty.com/anti-lgbt-activis...-20120917/

Quote:And when it comes to bullying, well, she’s against the kind of mean bullying that makes people “sad”—she prefers her bullying to be helpful.

If the bully uses bad words or makes up false stories that someone is “gay,” or calls a boy names like “sissy,” or worse, that’s horrible!

BUT… it’s not right to tell someone that being homosexual is okay. The person may be feeling sad because of being bullied, but never try to make him or her feel better by saying “gay” is okay.

Kids who are overweight are sometimes bullied, too. And we might want to make that person feel better. But it would be a mistake to say that overeating is a good thing, right?

So tell your friends, in a nice way, that no one needs to be “gay” or pretend to be the other gender. It’s not the right thing to do.

Yeah, and tell those fatties they’re gonna burn in hell while you’re at it, sweetie.

Oh, and BURN!
Quote:Harvey’s flier goes on to deny that anyone is born gay because “strong feelings are not proof of anything.” (Unless it’s the existence of God, right Linda?)

And I saw this somewhere recently and saved it in favorites, I'm pretty sure somewhere on GS, but in any case this is my short & sweet response:

[Image: 399606_10151063146361275_655888822_n.jpg]

Yeah, and tell those fatties they’re gonna burn in hell while you’re at it, sweetie.

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl You are on a roll Pix:biggrin:

The truth of it is...people who are overwieght...and Arabs...are next on the list. Religion needs scapegoats so their followers have a purpose.

Quote:And two men kissing—well, it just doesn’t seem right.

Full story here: http://www.queerty.com/anti-lgbt-activis...z271Oje467

Makes me want to go kiss every man I can fine with her looking and shout "Right!" after every kiss.

Quote:no one needs to be “gay” or pretend to be the other gender. It’s not the right
thing to do.

Full story here: http://www.queerty.com/anti-lgbt-activis...z271P5wOLt

Oh, I see, being gay is just an act, and it's the same thing as being a transvestite or transgender, it's all just make believe.

Get off it lady, we come this way from the moment that egg and that sperm met in our mother's womb.

or for following their faith. lol, i decided i have way to
much to deal with just handling myself without trying
to handle someone else. when a person of faith is
genuinely trying to pursue what they believe is the
right path for them, i don't mind, even when their
path presents obstacles for me.

i would hate to think that someone genuinely believed
my lifestyle would result in some eternal disaster and
that they didn't care enough to at least drop a hint.

Jesus was both frank and accepting and i don't mind
Christians who model both. ok, it makes life difficult
sometimes and, honestly, keeps me closeted around
my family (dear gods my mom and dad would have
a georgia conniption), but i'd much rather people be
free to follow their hearts just i am following mine,
even if they don't allow me the same consideration.

ok, way too deep for this early in the day...hugs n
smoochies to all of you.

ps...closet door is opening a bit at work...guess
one can't dress girlie around town and not
expect coworkers to know, lol.

when a person of faith is
genuinely trying to pursue what they believe is the
right path for them, i don't mind, even when their
path presents obstacles for me.

I think it is great that you dont' mind...really...i do. I don't mind either though I wouldn't characterize brainwashing as the right path for anyone.

The problem lies with OTHER PEOPLE...not me. It isn't all about me. There are gay teenagers who take their own lives thanks in large part to these people who "pursue what they believe". They also often become runaways and are subject to unspeakable conditions trying to escape those people.

That is unacceptable.

That's it East, perusing and standing up for what you believe is all well and good so long as you are not harming other in doing so. Things like this do harm other and, that's where the problem is.

"Do as ye will and in it harm none." Wish we could all live by that rule.

Linda is delusional.

She is one of those people who I would love to take on a trip to the dark underbelly of humanity and drop her off and leave her there. Once she got a good, long look and some experience with the real evils in the world she would change tune.

^^ Tempting isn't it. It's do her some good, probably do us all some good. Still I don't think I would wish that on even her kind -- then again.....

This is a good reason to be an atheist, because I don't push my beliefs down others' throats. Religion doesn't need to be in school or in public. Keep it in church and leave people alone!

What ever ... the world is changing and they are running scared.