Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians Gay-bashing this weekend in Castro
Had to hear to hear it from my friend Bengi who lives in SF, before I would believe it. This church is going out again this weekend to invade the privacy of people who don't cre about christmas. therapturerightDOTcom

How can we anti-protest these guys? I live in Sonoma County, so the drive for me isn't bad. How can we spread the word about this?

ok make a big sign on it put and Jesus said love your neighbor as yourself

Jesus said this not Paul in his letter to the Romans

Land mines. Electric fences. handguns, shotguns....ECT

But seriously.
Tell whoever these poor people are to....install CCTV or some kind of cameras to catch them in the act.
Or try and take photos.
But to TRY to get clear pictures/video of their faces.
That way they can hopefully be prossicuted.

Making sure the doors are strong with good locks also might be a good idea. To make sure they can just sit it out.

And this is optional as its not garenteed to happed but maybe also get some paint to get rid of the lovely grafiti that might pop up.

Maybe i'm going alittle over the top.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Oh why shouldn't people just grow up. I am atheist, although I don't recommend being religious, I won't force other people to change to my views either. Rational debate is always welcome, but forcing the way is backward.
People should learn to respect.
Checked their website. What they say
"We spent our own money that was donated to our Church, to go to Walmart and buy thousands of dollars worth of decorations, to bring to these homo people, for free, so they could get into the spirit of the season."

How nice is that..

ah the "religions of peace" and their inability to be peacfull

I'm a "openmindedologist" and do what you want as long as it dosnt hurt me or my family I wouldn't care if you killed jfk, but get in my way and you go down. No between gay bashers and crazcrossers (crazy christians) iv seen my fair share of homophobia in my own town area etc. But gay bashers need to get bashed by gays. Fight back... were are my buch dykes at? Seriusly though the only way through to the simple minded comunity of faith, is a dose of there own spuing HORSE SHE-AT but try not to get arrested... next thing you know they'll say "gay is crime" not sin... hope this made some sence...

The rapture right is not a real Christian group though, it's a comedy site. The news is fake, it's meant to be a satire of far right Christian conservatives like the Westboro Baptist Church, which is horrifyingly not a joke.

It borders on being bigoted in its own impersonation of bigotry, I'm not sure I think it's all that funny. It's kind of interesting how this kind of satire works. The idea of there being no one celebrating Christmas in the Castro district, and there being no decorations at all is obviously an absurd joke. (some of it is kind of clever)

OrphanPip Wrote:The rapture right is not a real Christian group though, it's a comedy site. The news is fake, it's meant to be a satire of far right Christian conservatives like the Westboro Baptist Church, which is horrifyingly not a joke.

It borders on being bigoted in its own impersonation of bigotry, I'm not sure I think it's all that funny. It's kind of interesting how this kind of satire works. The idea of there being no one celebrating Christmas in the Castro district, and there being no decorations at all is obviously an absurd joke. (some of it is kind of clever)

Impressed. Umm.Invasion

Hilarious Rofl

Quote:... When the cops showed we explained we were doing community awarenessing, which is what our Church does around the holidays, to bring the awareness of Christ and his sacrifices to all the people who still just don’t get it. The cops, to make the gay-bags feel better, asked us to pretend to get arrested in front of them, and then come down to the station for a cool-off period. We took a second and prayed on it and even though God said don’t give up, stay and keep decorating, we made the call to leave anyway. Bail was set at 5,000 dollars and we could really help with your donations right now, because we used the money we were saving to send our youth kids to the Holy Land experience theme park in Florida, for bail money.
We still have a couple more weeks before Christmas, plenty of decorations left and we’ll be back in the castro the weekend of the 18th, doing what we do best!! Fighting for God and Jesus, as their personal Christian soldiers here on earth!!