Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Gifts for partners
What are you giving your husband/boyfriend/friend, etc. for Christmas?

I'm giving my husband a vacation to Hawaii. WITHOUT ME!!!!!!
I also bought the airline ticket as a 'one way trip' and hoping he doesn't notice (Big Grin)..

Of course I'm just kidding. I'd never send him to Hawaii alone, I'll send the doggies with him,,, they're real small, so I can just stuff them into his luggage when he's not looking..

Well,, that would probably be more of a Christmas present for ME - instead of him..

All joking aside, I'm getting him a a new set of wireless headphones. He has to use headphones when watching TV because his hearing is not so good,,, and the headphones he currently has don't fit over his ears properly.
We Have Elvis !!

A couple of books, a Royal Doulton paperweight to celebrate our most recent addition to the cat family and chocolate.......we stopped giving one another lots of presents a couple of years ago because we always just go out and get what we need or want as we go along and put our gift money into our favourite charities now.

Shoes, a few pair of jeans, and some chocolate. Not really into big Christmas gifts really as we have most of everything we want already.

I intended to give my friend a carved stone but he having a vacation with his wife. So no one to give it to.

I got his bike rehabbed and couple odds and ends. We're having a lean year.

I could tell you what kind of gifts I'd bring to my boyfriend if I still had one...

BlueStar Wrote:I could tell you what kind of gifts I'd bring to my boyfriend if I still had one...

??? What happened ??? I thought things were going good??? Sad

Borg69 Wrote:??? What happened ??? I thought things were going good??? Sad

We didn't love each other as we thought. He made fun of me, I hurt him, then I left without a word. Who knows, he might be still searching for me... Either way I'm not gonna appreciate more than the gifts I give to people who despise me. Vile gifts as they may be Rolleyes

As seen in another thread, I made him a Mojo Jojo/Punisher t-shirt.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2452&stc=1&d=1419183777]

Also, an iTunes gift card, since he buys apps the way I buy music.

Lex

BlueStar Wrote:I could tell you what kind of gifts I'd bring to my boyfriend if I still had one...

BlueStar, I am also sorry to hear this! Please share with us when you are ready.

My B/F collects everything Tarzan and I bought him 4 rare first edition Tarzan books that he had mentioned a couple months back. He also loves the 2015 Corvette in dark blue so I bought him a die cast model in the proper color as well as a genuine Stingray front fender emblem to display with it in his curio cabinet. Wish I could do more but I too have had a lean year.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!