Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogue One
341 Days

[Image: star_wars__rogue_one_poster_2_by_jarvisr...986dld.png]

It's all happening...

Hmm...
I feel like they are over-sequelising/over-saturating the market.
Also, I wonder, with Star Wars going annual, surely it's only a matter of time until a terrible one comes out?

I haven't seen any trailers or anything(I tend to avoid them). but the director is...okay, so I hope it will at least be mediocre.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Hmm...
I feel like they are over-sequelising/over-saturating the market.

I tend to agree, but there is a simple solution: don't watch 'em. I'm hardly interested in the Han Solo prequel and even less so in the Obi-Wan rumors--Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan stunk.

I'm really looking forward to it. I know all of us crazy Star Wars fans have always wondered how the plans to the Death Star were stolen.

Rumors, reshoots, and more rumors. Damn, I hate the internet.

[A]ll the big films I have done always have reshoots, it is part of their budget. [Rogue One is] the same film, it’s just adding little bits here and there to do the final polishing. That’s my feeling. [The press frenzy is] also interesting, all the rumours happening. [Disney] love that, it’s free publicity.
Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/harpy/mads-mikkels...swToQDA.99

I can't wait to see it, I was excited to see Donnie Yen in the movie I have been a fan of his for years now.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I'm not as enthusiastic about this as I once was. I haven't been all that impressed with any of the trailers; characters and plot seem generic as hell. Though I'll still probably watch it on opening night.

Han Solo solo on the other hand, has really piqued my interest as of late.

Waiter, there's a fly in my soup...ha ha ha ha

This is kinda great. Just for the spectacle alone. I might have to drive by there. Like at 3 in the morning. When there's less traffic.

Early reviews are very positive.

It's all happening.