Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas confessions. Good bad and nasty
araya Wrote:I gave my neighbor's dog a big chunk of chocolate in march, because it hurt my cat so badly till I have to go take it to vet and my cat got like 4 stitches on its back

I talk to my neighbor about my cat but he didn't give a fuck and talked to me in a very nasty way -he mocked me- so goodbye doggie! they found the doggie's corpse under their car in their garage the day after I fed choc to it and I don't even feel guilty

oops, forgot to hit the anonymous thingy Rofl

Okay, two things. I do understand this is a confession thread and the dog has injured your cat.

But that was sick.

araya Wrote:I gave my neighbor's dog a big chunk of chocolate in march, because it hurt my cat so badly till I have to go take it to vet and my cat got like 4 stitches on its back

I talk to my neighbor about my cat but he didn't give a fuck and talked to me in a very nasty way -he mocked me- so goodbye doggie! they found the doggie's corpse under their car in their garage the day after I fed choc to it and I don't even feel guilty

:eek:

araya Wrote:oops, forgot to hit the anonymous thingy Rofl

Rofl indeed. You're a horrible human being.

Lex

And yet this is your sig:

Not forgiving someone is like drinking poison instead of antidote after someone just poisoned you.

"Forgive others not because the deserve forgiveness but because you deserve the serenity and joy." - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Just words for others to live by?

Nothing too bad I guess.

Prone to avoiding family gatherings.
Sneaked a peak at presents many times.
Never been Christian, let alone attended a Christmas service.

All fairly usual stuff.

I'm a dog lover so that really doesn't sit well with me. Repent for your sins.

wow, i never know my confession will be taken this far

Lycanthropist Wrote:And yet this is your sig:

Not forgiving someone is like drinking poison instead of antidote after someone just poisoned you.

"Forgive others not because the deserve forgiveness but because you deserve the serenity and joy." - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Just words for others to live by?

not really, that's what you call a little lesson for disrespecting someone as nasty as myself
I'd love to beat him to pulp but what gives? our parents are a good friends for long
I forgive him with or without me poisoning his dog, he's just dealing w/ me so poorly in a very bad time

I always have bad moods on December, especially on Christmas. And tell you the truth, I always cry on Christmas eve.
Is this a confession?

I forget exactly how I old I was but my younger brothers and I found where my Parents had our presents. We didn't open the cases to anything, but we saw everything we got. My younger brothers actually felt guilty and admitted to it at the time(good on them). My mother confronted me about it but I still lied even though she knew.

araya Wrote:wow, i never know my confession will be taken this far

not really, that's what you call a little lesson for disrespecting someone as nasty as myself
I'd love to beat him to pulp but what gives? our parents are a good friends for long
I forgive him with or without me poisoning his dog, he's just dealing w/ me so poorly in a very bad time

You were mad at him, if you were going to take it out on anything it should have been him.