Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas premiere movie on BBC 1
This years Christmas Premiere movie on BBC 1 is Frozen will you be watching?
An eye for an eye

From the CD in my friend's car two years ago, to seeing half an hour of the middle at my sister's one Christmas, to being told how I remind someone of one of the characters and explaining his backstory to me, to someone describing their Elsa costume to me for Halloween, I've managed to piece together the outline of this film. Also if it's on Xmas Day I'll probably be drunk and nodding off or playing some kind of game with the fam.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:From the CD in my friend's car two years ago, to seeing half an hour of the middle at my sister's one Christmas, to being told how I remind someone of one of the characters and explaining his backstory to me, to someone describing their Elsa costume to me for Halloween, I've managed to piece together the outline of this film. Also if it's on Xmas Day I'll probably be drunk and nodding off or playing some kind of game with the fam.

Having two little nieces I have seen it so many times and heard the songs!
An eye for an eye