Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chubby Chaser
Yeah its definitely strange. When I was younger I was a bit chubby but then I had a late growth spurt and became very skinny, and I guess I do fit the stereotype of a twink. I noticed I became a lot more successful with men as a result. Anyways, it seems that in the gay community men generally get other men who are similar to them. My boyfriend is also very skinny and we get along great. I love him for a lot more than just his body. Although I will admit that our physical atttraction sparked our relationship to begin with.

Perhaps you should give another guy a chance, who isn't exactly the "skinny" guy it appears your looking for. My best friend isn't exactly skinny (has quite a big belly in fact) but I just adore him immensely. I used to have a huge crush on him in fact (he is straight, never told him I liked him but I got over it eventually). He used to want to cuddle and watch movies and take naps together and stuff, saying it keeps him "warm" haha. So I mean, I think I was definitely more attracted to his personality. So I think you could find the right guy out there, just be a little more open, and give a guy who is overweight perhaps a fighting chance. I mean I think you might find yourself having a lot more in common with him, and have a great sense of companionship and perhaps relate to him a lot better.

It is definitely a little shallow to discredit guys some guys choices of you when you seem to have the same choices as they do. No offense.