Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churning Butter?!
I had a very odd date recently. We had been chatting online for a couple weeks and exchanged several pics, hot guy and we had good conversation. So we met for lunch. As I entered the restaurant I noticed him from afar and was happy to see he looked exactly like his pics, and when I got closer he looked even better than his pics! That never happens! Then I sat down, and his mouth opened and didn't stop complaining about everything in his life. I did not get a word in edge wise, nor did he ask me anything about myself. But that's not the odd part...after I left he texted me and told me he thought I was hot and wanted to "churn my butter". I had no idea what this meant, so I asked him to explain. He said churning butter is when you "breed" a guy (which means fuck unprotected and cum inside of), then he likes to go down there and suck the cum out of your ass, then pass it back and forth while kissing. Then take it back into his mouth, spit it back onto my asshole then continue fucking me!!?!?!?! Needless to say, I said No Thanks. Has anyone ever heard of this Churning Butter?!

No, but even if I were a gay man, that wouldn't be something I'd want to do. I can't imagine too many would. I think that one might have just wanted to give you something you didn't want.

I've never heard about this type of thing before... It sounds horribly distasteful & nasty!!!

That sounds really off-putting for me, especially since its the first time that you 2 have met up and it sounds like he's more about what he wants then anything else.

What the actual... I don't even... ugh...

Note: Before I came to this site I used another forum thingy for gay teens and they had an entire thread about "cum-swapping" so apparently that IS a thing... a very disgusting and offputting thing...

LOL! Haha. I dont know that thing does have a special term.

So did you make a second date yet? :p

That is nasty and vile, the fact that he mentioned it after the first date is just disturbing. Also, complaining the whole time like he did is just rude!

I've heard of every element of that, but not putting them all together. I'll remember to politely decline if ever offered to have my butter churned. Goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover. Too bad it didn't work out for you.

o.O .. im going to have nightmares about this o.O

I have heard of it - but this guy seem to have added his own special twist! I freaked when I heard about the more vanilla version - can't wrap my mind around either version - at all, don't even want to try.