Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churning Butter?!
Yeah, Ive heard of it.

Although I will do SOME things, I will not do EVERYTHING.

As far as sex goes, Im pretty "vanilla".

Ive never understood the need to be disgusting and gross, doing things that would have been considered "mentally unbalanced" years ago.

ICK.

That certainly is a specific fetish. While I'm not judging it's certainly something I would not do.

I'd say call it off just on the fact he has horrible communication skills. Dates are supposed to be give and take. He still knows nothing about you other than he wants in your pants. Not the best way to start a relationship IMO.

Makes you want to give up butter in any form, huh?

Is it wrong that I laugh when people invent names for things like this? It's just so twisted and wrong that I find it funny, not all that different from like when I watch a really bad, cheesy movie (I can't recall the name of one, but I literally laughed myself to tears in part because a clueless guy thought I'd love it for its martial arts action, but also the dialog and everything else, it was so bad that it became awesomely hilarious, and then I played it to my then girlfriend and laughed at the faces she made as she watched it), I just laugh at the very idea that someone actually sat down and thought it up.

Sometime last month I was showing YT vids and had to explain "tossing the salad" and in a tangent I went into a few other phrases like "dirty sanchez." The one I explained this to said it could only be jargon for a sex club or clique, maybe made famous from a movie, and so I showed it being used in ordinary YT vids that expected the audience to get the reference (I posted one recently, about straight women who respond to straight men responding to gay men, one part she says a woman doesn't fantasize about a dirty sanchez like plenty of men do). And as her mind was completely blown I went in for the kill with, "So what does it say about a society that has to come up with terms like this to function?"

The look on her face was priceless. Roflmao

Pix Wrote:Is it wrong that I laugh when people invent names for things like this? It's just so twisted and wrong that I find it funny, not all that different from like when I watch a really bad, cheesy movie (I can't recall the name of one, but I literally laughed myself to tears in part because a clueless guy thought I'd love it for its martial arts action, but also the dialog and everything else, it was so bad that it became awesomely hilarious, and then I played it to my then girlfriend and laughed at the faces she made as she watched it), I just laugh at the very idea that someone actually sat down and thought it up.

Sometime last month I was showing YT vids and had to explain "tossing the salad" and in a tangent I went into a few other phrases like "dirty sanchez." The one I explained this to said it could only be jargon for a sex club or clique, maybe made famous from a movie, and so I showed it being used in ordinary YT vids that expected the audience to get the reference (I posted one recently, about straight women who respond to straight men responding to gay men, one part she says a woman doesn't fantasize about a dirty sanchez like plenty of men do). And as her mind was completely blown I went in for the kill with, "So what does it say about a society that has to come up with terms like this to function?"

The look on her face was priceless. Roflmao

Never heard of "tossing the salad", will have to look that one up.
Had to look up "dirty sanchez", almost threw up.

My sister is one of these freeky people. She went through a phase back in the 80's and 90's where she wouldnt touch an alcoholic drink unless it had some kind of dirty sex name.

I just dont understand people who do this stuff. Makes my skin crawl.

Thats good you have found someone you can be 100% with. If i were personally on a date and someone was talking about churning butter, i would probably excuse myself to the " bathroom" if ya know what i mean. Im not saying im prude or anything, but i just wouldnt want to be talked to like that. But hey, to each their own im sure he is a nice guy

I thought this was snowballing...

Barf but I'm not judging

Felching is the correct term for it, but i have no desire to investigate!

This is one for the books....one of the more interesting bad first dates I have heard of. As far as the churning butter, not my thing but to each their own. We shouldn't be passing judgement as long as it is two consenting adults, I say what the hell let them have at it.