Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circumcision
I sort of wish i was but then again i'm glad i'm not,

Any opinions on the subject?

I understand this is

1) a cultural thing, so I ain't gonna go there

2) Apparently a topic of debate in the United States, but why is that I will never know. I can't really find the cultural source here, cause that is a very middle eastern thing.

Anyway, for me, I can't think of a single reason why I would take my baby and chop skin off. I have seen so many stupid reasons why like, apaprently the head is more prone to catch HIV....that is just ridiculous, viruses are not selective like that LOL, and...also, ever hear of a condom?

Also someone points out hygiene....to which I respond: I seem to be able to keep my dick clean with no problems, eh? Enacting proper hygiene is something YOU are responsible for.

So anywho, tis a strange thing overall cause none of the Spaniard-conquered lands (barring Pinoy lands apparently) have this culture of skin-chopping.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

If you grew up where everybody is one way, the other way seems strange and foreign. That doesn't make it inherently 'bad" IMHO just different.

Be proud of yo dick!
Stop ruining it's self esteem by loving it one minute then hating it the next..

All you have to do is "wrap it up" (condoms) and keep it clean... and it's as good as chewing gum..!!

Anocxu Wrote:Be proud of yo dick!
Stop ruining it's self esteem by loving it one minute then hating it the next..

All you have to do is "wrap it up" (condoms) and keep it clean... and it's as good as chewing gum..!!

I hate chewing gum

Northlad Wrote:I hate chewing gum
Well I guess I'll be chewing alone..
At least hold the camera so you don't stand there idle..

Anocxu Wrote:Well I guess I'll be chewing alone..
At least hold the camera so you don't stand there idle..

LOL Imu2

Northlad Wrote:LOL Imu2

Lol..
Some day Andy will boot me off this site for good for obnoxious behavior. .

But till then..
I shall terrorize all of you into sheer happiness. .

Hugs [MENTION=23118]Northlad[/MENTION]
Feel better..

I have to get back to work.. [emoji4]

As long as I don't think about the act of circumsision, I don't have anything against cut cocks.
Thinking about it completely freaks me out, though, cultural or not.

I only support it if there are some medical reasons for it. Otherwise it's nothing but crippling of man's body as there's nothing in our body that shouldn't be there. If it's about cleanness - I don't even know what to say about men who choose a surgery over simply maintaining a proper hygiene.