Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circumcision
Your dick is fine.

Anonymous, why do you wish you were cut?

This again?

For most guys it is not a matter of choice. If done at birth then that is just the way it is.

Not circumcising at birth with the intent of giving a guy the choice later is a possibility for parents, though considering the peer pressure that teenagers experience one wonders if this not just one more thing to make a teen's life difficult. Imagine: "Sure, jack, if you wanna get whacked that's fine, but you will have to save the money from what you earn delivering papers."

Adults can make their own choices.

The rest of us should let them.
I bid NO Trump!

Uncut dicks aren't all the same, there are some that you can't even tell they are uncircumcised when it's erect, and then there's others where it just sort of hangs off. I guess when looking at a baby's penis there's just no way to predict how it'll be after they reach puberty. I remember the first time I saw my Dad's penis, I must have been about 5 years old and we were peeing next to each other at some urinals, I never said anything but I always wondered why it looked so different from mine.

And, an uncut dick does have a certain taste to it, I'm not saying it's bad, but it's there. Everybody's dick sweats whether they realize it or not, and that sweat will get caught under foreskin, it doesn't matter if you just washed it an hour ago. I got used to it with a guy I used to date, but it may not be everybody's cup of tea.

Pcolakuntryboy Wrote:when looking at a baby's penis .

[Image: f7b6762894857678462793c0b213fdf8.jpg]

Actually, looking at Baby Joe, there probably is a way, to an experienced eye, but who is to say that whatever judgment may be made is any better than the present system.
I bid NO Trump!

LOL. I guess that did sound weird didn't it.

I said it last time this topic came up, and I'll say it again yeah?

I like my dick. I like how it looks, I like how it works.

If I wasn't circumcised? I have no doubt that I'd still like my dick, and how it looks, and how it works.