Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circumcision Issues
ok so i wanted to start this topic because it bugs me very much .. we all know about circumcision right? no offense to the jews and probably muslims who practice this but this is a different case .. jews are circumcised at birth (8days after) and have no idea of the bullying and name calling some people have to endure from being not circumcised because here in the Philippines circumcision is a BIG thing and when i say big .. people often call you names and bully you for being uncircumcised and i guess it has plagued the world in one way .. people also get a bit proud and act like assholes just because they are circumcised, and that's the ugly thing about circumcision because here, we are circumcised as children and you know how children can be very true and honest about a lot of things .. i myself have been a victim of this as someone who has been circumcised in my early teens my peers did it much earlier so i had to almost hide the fact that i was uncircumcised all my time in gradeschool just to avoid being hurt .. so .. the thing is if you get the idea .. if you are not circumcised .. you are not a man .. that is the idea here .. which can be very emasculating .. another thing is it is already part of culture and is hard to change.. i have to admit but i guess it has affected me in a way that it has caused me to have an attitude problem (you saw me as thawoods how i treated people rather unfairly and maybe some of you, i apologize for that) just an opinion of mine with no official scientific proof ..but if you ask me there is no difference bet an circumcised and an uncircumcised cock, as long as you use it for the same purpose .. to enjoy yourself and make love .. lol ..

so please feel free to rant about your thoughts on this .. as a circumcised or uncircumcised man? i guess i started this thread so that people who are uncircumcised wouldnt feel bad and know that you don't have to be cut to enjoy your manhood and that some circumcised men like myself also share the same sentiments as you. and one thing on religious matters why i agree with the bible is that in the new testament it favors uncircumcised people over the circumcised who have often "discriminated" against uncircumcised converts ..Paul mentioned this in one of his letters i think ..

so let me also apologize in advance also for touching on a very sensitive topic like this i just wanted you to voice out your thoughts and get the comfort and support you need, i wish i had back then .. .. peace out ..

[Image: NY_Magazine_Hanna_Rosin_Circumcision_Banana.png]

[MENTION=23556]knickerbuck[/MENTION], the issue here is not circumcision., It is bullying. I can't say that I am good at dealing with it but I hope some others will chime in. @MkeW, you out there?

I'd be tempted to look the bullies straight in the eye and say, "You got a problem with how I am? Then go talk to my parents. I had nothing to do with this. Got it?"
I bid NO Trump!

Dude, here in the states? It seems that it's become VERY frowned upon to circumcise your kid. I guess it's viewed as cruel and necessary? My neighbor, AND my housekeeper, both seem to have had a lot of pressure from medical staff and society to not do it to their kid. They did it anyway, but they both said that they faced a lot of pressure.

In my case, I deal with bullying by making the bullies feel stupid. *Shrugging* They really don't like it and usually stop. In the case of circumcision? It essentially comes down to this.

I like my dick. Circumcised or not circumcised? I'd still like my dick. It's with me everyday. Circumcised or not circumcised? It works. It gives me pleasure. I can fuck with it, cum with it, masturbate with it. Everything still works the same, and it makes me happy.

I'm the oldest in my family, so I was the "test case" for a lot of stuff lol. My mom insisted that circumcision was somehow "cleaner" and more sanitary, so I got snipped. Apparently, I wasn't happy about the procedure, they tell me I screeched and wailed like I was being killed. Mom was traumatized lol, so my brothers are intact.

IDK, not sure why anyone would care as long as it works like it's supposed to.

This isn't an issue in the West. Nobody gets bullied for being uncircumcised. We have circumcised men and uncircumcised men, and depending on where you are, uncircumcised is actually seen as the best of the two options (Europe, definitely).

I prefer uncircumcised cock, and I actually haven't ever even been with a man who was circumcised. It's rare to find one in Europe.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:This isn't an issue in the West. Nobody gets bullied for being uncircumcised. We have circumcised men and uncircumcised men, and depending on where you are, uncircumcised is actually seen as the best of the two options (Europe, definitely).

I prefer uncircumcised cock, and I actually haven't ever even been with a man who was circumcised. It's rare to find one in Europe.

Agree no one really cares in the UK, West, whatever you want to call it. Out of the 6 guys I've been with only one was circumcised. Never bothered me.