Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circumcision Preference
I'm uncut and I prefer uncut. It just seems natural.

I'm cut, but haven't experienced an uncut so I'm not gonna say cut is better. I don't know how much I'd like it, mainly cause I think a cut penis looks better than an uncut one. Just my opinion.

-.- Well then, I'm so out numbered here, I'm UnCut and proud of it! hmpt

I don't care. At the end of the day its the guy not his penis that counts. I'm partially-cut yet my brother was cut. Talk about strange. Story behind that was my mom always said that I supposed to be un-cut but I got an infection from a diaper rash so they did a partial circumcision. see my Dad wasn't circumcised. He was upset about my brother being circumcised but that was State law then. I was born in a different state at a small town hospital. My Dad wanted both his sons to be au-natural. Didn't get his way poor guy. Well he sorta did. I wished as a kid that I was fully circumcised but changed my mind as most of the guys I've been with found it so out their expectations that I wasn't circumcised. LOL I guess it blew their minds. hahaha

SemperEadem Wrote:He was upset about my brother being circumcised but that was State law then.

State law that a child must be circumcised?? Which state and what law? :eek:

I'm cut and being forced by my mom. Sigh! It's because my family felt that my penis was too small and thus they sent me to a clinic..well, yeah, i'm cut now..and yet, it's still the same..sigh. i was too young at that time..and i'm not sure if the operation stopped the growth or naturally i was born with small penis! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tongue I don't think the growth of our penises depends on whether we're circumcised or not, there's guys who are cut/uncut and have an array of size in both category.

I'd also like to know which state has a law about circumcision.

Doesn't matter to me. Only been with cut guys, but uncut seems fun too. A dick is a dick.

iPromise Wrote:Tongue I don't think the growth of our penises depends on whether we're circumcised or not, there's guys who are cut/uncut and have an array of size in both category.

You'd be surprised. On the restoring site I moderate many guys report a gain of anywhere between 0.5-1.5 inches during restoration. If you think about it, the corpus cavernosa expands to fill the shaft/foreskin. If too much skin taken it cannot fully extend.

I gained 0.75" myself in my first year of restoration which I was rather happy with :biggrin:

But yeah, there is no scientific study as far as I am aware into the average size of cut at birth vs uncut. My reports are purely anecdotal but would in my view merit more investigation Confusedmile:

Lots of guys with curvature(not full peyronies I should add) also report that their dick straightens out somewhat or indeed totally during the restoration process.

Restoration? You mean guys who were cut can be restored back to uncut? (EK!)

If you have time I found that site with some interesting stories. It's so heart breaking about the one boy who got brain damaged / blind for being circumcised.

Of course that website probably doesn't display all of the stories that are out there and it's most likely that these incidents are out numbered compared with the amount of successful circumcised guys.

However; a life is a life, if those damages could have been avoided from simply not being circumcised then it should have been avoided.