Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circumcision macho style
Rules are rules, and I'm certain Londoner would be the first to agree that these rules are very important. After all he is usually the first to post the whole list if anyone ever steps outside of the socially accepted morality we have around here.

I thought I would do him the same service he enjoys doing for others.

I would give him an infraction, but that leads to massive bannings around this place.

If one desires to judge others by the letter of the law, then we must of course judge them by the same method. Fair is fair, and no one likes a hypocrite... do they?

but hey! dude has a nice callipygian.

*wait was it that? or calypso ;-P

princealbertofb Wrote:Bowyn, I know what you're saying, but I think the idea of no sexually explicit pictures may apply more to sexual activities... of which this picture is not.... unless you consider circumcision to be a sexual activity. I'd just call it medi... er... dangerous!
I agree, but someone would apply this to many other kind of 'nude', everything that shows genitals is a nude.
Maybe something is blahblah for me and not for you, bad interpretations etc. ;-)
Nude doesn't bother or offend me at all, but I think rules are rules. ;-)

Well, in that case we shouldn't have a thread of hotties called studs... because quite a few of them show skin.

Actually a few pictures on those threads were removed by request because they were showing just a wee bit too much skin.

lol that pic

Wouldn't a gold fish bowl and a Piranha have been far easier. The blood in the water would obscure any nudity by the newly zipped or the fish.