Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning out before sex?
Before I got comfortable with anal sex I really was grossed out by it. When I started having anal sex with my partner we'd always make sure we douched carefully and cleaned out 100 percent. As time went on we sort of got more relaxed about it and now really just make sure we use the restroom before sex. If there happens to be brown residue on the penis after we're done we just wipe it up and don't worry about it.

Do most other couples have an attitude like this or are we just being lazy. Personally, we feel like a little mess is not a big deal compared to spending time trying to clean out before we start.

well I actually think it's safer than douching. As long are you use the restroom regularly and bath with soap and water, you should be fine. That's how I've always gone about it.

Safer than douching, why?

There are a whole mess of reasons why douching is a bad idea. For women (as it's intended for vaginal use) Regular vaginal douching changes the delicate chemical balance of the vagina and can make a woman more susceptible to infections. Douching can introduce new bacteria into the vagina which can spread up through the cervix, uterus, and fallopian tubes. In short, there is no need for Douching, it's a process that takes place naturally.

When you use douche bags for anal cleaning, the risks are even greater. The anus is very very sensitive and douching could tear the mucous membranes leaving you MORE vulnerable to STD/STinfections. Plus, the chemicals used are very harmful to your digestive system.

PM me for links about this. My post count is not high enough to post a link here. Smile

well, this is an issue I've thought of myself, so here's my two cents -

apparently douching is fine on a very limited basis, medically; if it helps you get in the moment then use it sparingly. Over-use can lead to the problems mentioned by NakedCity.

I tend to go au naturale with guys, as long as they're shower-fresh or 95% clean. I gotta admit seeing anything bad down there would be a real turn-off, but it happens and if you care for the guy it's just embarassing but no big deal. As a one-night stand it might be something to regret.

Oh, and wash after with some hygienic soapz if you want round 2. Job done.