Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closeted
i know :redface: but guys that age even in highschool begin to have doubts and stuff i really think he should try just kissing a guy and a girl... this will elp him to convince himself of his sexuality and go on with it and never have doubts again

Sweetie you will know when the time is right to come out.
Do not force the issue , there is no rush.

At 15 I would wait, but I was the ultimate cameleon growing up, it was a differant time then, but still all things in due time, no reason to rush, take however long you need, I was outed I still remember the pain. As Defiant said, I knew at 8, but step forward catiously, as what you admit to may change your life, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

mihai Wrote:i know :redface: but guys that age even in highschool begin to have doubts and stuff i really think he should try just kissing a guy and a girl... this will elp him to convince himself of his sexuality and go on with it and never have doubts again

Being gay is always about who you kiss and who you have sex with. Being gay is about matters of the heart...LOVE...and if a 15 year old boy believe he will find his happiness in the arms of a man, than he deserves the respect to be able to persue that.

Yes, teen years are confusing, but there is no need to make things even more confusing, especially when you actually hear a 15 year old say that they are gay, what they are also saying is 'I want support.'

When I was 12 years old I fell in love for the first time, it was a summer romance. As a 43 year old man I reflect on that time and I have no doubts in my mind that it was my first and greatest love. We broke up and I was so devestated that I became reclusive. My mother prompted me for a reason and I told her 'I love Mark and he broke up with me.' then I heard those words 'It just a phase you are going through, you will like girls when you get older.'

The message in my mind 'It's not ok to be gay.' So it took me another 17 wasted years to come out again all because of those words 'It's a phase.'

As 'Thatwentwell' said himself, this has been a 3 year process for him and his feelings have remained unchanged, he would find himself happiest in the arms of someone of his own gender, and that is perfectly OK as well as normal Wink

In general, I think it is a good idea to come out only when you are confident of support from your parents or when you are in a position where you can handle not having that support )i.e. financially independent). At the same time, most parents are often far more supportive than you'd expect, especially when they have the time to adjust to it over a few years.