Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clubbing!
So after a music festival today I went too the usual clubs too see what I could find. I'm not sure if I'm getting to old for this scene anymore but all the guys that were keen either wanted a quirky in the toilets or down the side of the club?
What happened to getting pounded till you couldn't walk the next morning?
Is it just me or is the scene changing??

Xx

Are you sure they were going in to the toilets for sex? In my clubbing days, those lines for the bathroom and two or more going into a stall were not always guys getting something up their butt, but more often something up their nose.

Maybe they get pounded until morning in the bathroom or along the side of the club? I'm at the age where I'd rather lie down during sex most of the time, myself. Smile

Lex

Maybe they live with their mom or have a boyfriend at home and have to be home early. Maybe they don't want to make you breakfast the next morning.

FWPs

[Image: first-world-dog-problems-meme-2.jpg]

Not making me miss my club days, that.

Iceblink Wrote:Maybe they live with their mom or have a boyfriend at home and have to be home early. Maybe they don't want to make you breakfast the next morning.

Yeah I never thought of it like that. But I do cook a pretty good breakfast!
Xx

When I used to go clubbing (prior to getting with Gideon) I NEVER allowed anyone to come home with me. It was either on the premises or somewhere dark and nearby (car, etc), or if they felt safe to be alone with, maybe to their place for a few hours.

Maybe the scene is changing where you are and that didn't used to be the norm? Out here it was pretty accepted as the norm tho in my experience.

No idea what they're doing NOW tho. I don't do that shit anymore.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:When I used to go clubbing (prior to getting with Gideon) I NEVER allowed anyone to come home with me. It was either on the premises or somewhere dark and nearby (car, etc), or if they felt safe to be alone with, maybe to their place for a few hours.

Maybe the scene is changing where you are and that didn't used to be the norm? Out here it was pretty accepted as the norm tho in my experience.

No idea what they're doing NOW tho. I don't do that shit anymore.

M-I-N-E

And you damn well better not be doing that shit now

Ahem...MINE

Semaj Wrote:either wanted a quirky in the toilets or down the side of the club?
What happened to getting pounded till you couldn't walk the next morning?
Xx

Now I remember why I don't go clubbing any moreMdance2