Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clubbing/Bars...
Gabbyboy Wrote:we have 1 gay club thats very popular in our country, lots of cute guys there, unfortunately they only like same cute guys :/ being gay is hard >___>

You re wrong and right at the same time here.
It 's true that bar and club can make many people feel imitated very easy as physical attraction is the easiest thing to be noticed. However, as a person who has many experience with bar and club scene, I found that confidence is something way more sexy.
I found myself more into confident guys who can start a conversation with strangers ( and have big smile too ). As on the dance floor, I admire guys who dare to dance like no one is watching.
If you don't believe then here is the story. I went to a gay club with a straight guy friend :biggrin: I am a pretty ok dancer myself and I can say that I am a little bit more physically attractive than my friend. But man, when he started dancing, guys started to get hooked on him :biggrin: In the end, he got more like tons of numbers while I only got one :biggrin: So I suggest you to work on some move on the dance floor, maybe that will help. Watch youtube for the shuffle and learn that one to show off!!

Thanks for that story Posterpicture tell you guys the truth my self confidence is really low, too much bad memories from high school but whats important is i'm still in the process of recovering.

i'm going to the club this saturday, gotta learn some tectonic dance moves Xyxthumbs

Gabbyboy Wrote:Thanks for that story Posterpicture tell you guys the truth my self confidence is really low, too much bad memories from high school but whats important is i'm still in the process of recovering.

i'm going to the club this saturday, gotta learn some tectonic dance moves Xyxthumbs

Dance the night away
Live your life ,and stay young on the floor
Dance the night away
Grab somebody drink a little more

Smile

YipeeKiYay Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Hello, is there anyone who has been to the Pink Rooms in Swindon, Wiltshire?

I am kind of interested in going sometime, but pretty unsure of what to expect to be honest.

[/COLOR]

Funny enough not yet but thinking about going soon as I live in Swindon too, Ive been to the Mailcoach though..

sweetlad2010 Wrote:Funny enough not yet but thinking about going soon as I live in Swindon too, Ive been to the Mailcoach though..

I moved to Wilts last year, (I used to live in Lyneham until I was 8) I'd heard of the mailcoach, from my internet searches whilst living in Devon, and wondering if there were any local to me then.

You'll have to let me know what the pink rooms is like?

Im not a drinker or a clubber to be honest, I do prefer to play pool when I used to have friends and go out lol

YipeeKiYay Wrote:I moved to Wilts last year, (I used to live in Lyneham until I was 8) I'd heard of the mailcoach, from my internet searches whilst living in Devon, and wondering if there were any local to me then.

You'll have to let me know what the pink rooms is like?

Im not a drinker or a clubber to be honest, I do prefer to play pool when I used to have friends and go out lol

I used to live at the end of the runway at RAF Lyneham the west runway infact lol!!

I've stopped drinking my self just dont see the point of spending the money, I used to go clubbing when I was younger and while I was at uni. I find Swindon died over the weekend.

lol Ive only been in the mailcoach less than 5mins then chickened out lol.

I have a feeling Im going to the mailcoach on Firday lol, hmmmmm might try the pinkrooms but Im then same as you I have a clack of friends as Ive just move to Cricklade bk in Jan this year..

sweetlad2010 Wrote:I used to live at the end of the runway at RAF Lyneham the west runway infact lol!!

I've stopped drinking my self just dont see the point of spending the money, I used to go clubbing when I was younger and while I was at uni. I find Swindon died over the weekend.

lol Ive only been in the mailcoach less than 5mins then chickened out lol.

I have a feeling Im going to the mailcoach on Firday lol, hmmmmm might try the pinkrooms but Im then same as you I have a clack of friends as Ive just move to Cricklade bk in Jan this year..

when did you live at Lyneham? We didn't go to school together did we? seeing as we're the same age....lol.

I thought the mailcoach had closed?!

is it okay to go in the bar/club alone?? i'm addicted t clubs but i can only go when i'm with friends, i' thinking of going alone but won't that be weird? :frown:

I've never been to a club .. gay or straight

I can't dance anyway LOL plus now I'm too old Laugh

72jay Wrote:I've never been to a club .. gay or straight

I can't dance anyway LOL plus now I'm too old Laugh

38 years old is not old! life starts at 40!Cool