• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clubbing/Bars...
[Image: tumblr_lnh707JM0L1qagr4mo1_500.gif]

I love when this comes on in the clubs XD
It's every day I'm shuffleing!!

EDIT: Click image for song

EDIT2: You don't need to dance in clubs, just Shuffle Tongue

^ bwahhahaha dumbledore shufflin'

YipeeKiYay Wrote:when did you live at Lyneham? We didn't go to school together did we? seeing as we're the same age....lol.

I thought the mailcoach had closed?!

Well I lived in another villege between Lyneham and Chippenham.

Its well open, been open for a few months now lol!!

Gabbyboy Wrote:
72jay Wrote:I've never been to a club .. gay or straight

I can't dance anyway LOL plus now I'm too old
38 years old is not old! life starts at 40!Cool
I've thought of myself as 'getting old' ever since I got into my 30's LOL (but its also because I truly feel old/worn out..which gets worse every year). what do they say ..... '"much too young to feel this dammed old" :eekSmile

I absolutely dread the thought of turning 40 :eek: :eek:

Rawr Wrote:[Image: tumblr_lnh707JM0L1qagr4mo1_500.gif]

Never heard that song before LOL .. kinda like it though Smile

72jay Wrote:I've thought of myself as 'getting old' ever since I got into my 30's LOL (but its also because I truly feel old/worn out..which gets worse every year). what do they say ..... '"much too young to feel this dammed old" :eekSmile

I absolutely dread the thought of turning 40 :eek: :eek:

there is no need to dread, we gays never gets old Wink besides 40 for me still very young, old for me is 70 Big Grin

Quote:lol YipeeKiYay

Did you know that Swindon had its gay pride day on saturday?

sweetlad2010 Wrote:Did you know that Swindon had its gay pride day on saturday?

No I didn't! Although I work every Saturday unless I book off as holiday. Hmm Last saturday I went to devon actually to see my mum lol I forgot

Rawr Wrote:[Image: tumblr_lnh707JM0L1qagr4mo1_500.gif]

What is it with them bloody tights all the guys are wearing!!

Gabbyboy Wrote:is it okay to go in the bar/club alone?? i'm addicted t clubs but i can only go when i'm with friends, i' thinking of going alone but won't that be weird? :frown:

I did it one time just to experience it. I didn't enjoy it very much but it was a little bit fun still. I picked a fine boy to dance with me for a while. However, I am not the type of person who would go home with strangers from club so in the end of the night, I ended up drive myself home. It felt a little bit pity.
I don't think it 's weird at all. The fact is not every gay guy has friends who are willing to go to gay club so going to club by yourself is a good way to meet new gay friendly people (not necessary to be gay. I made friends with some straight girls in gay clubs). From that you can expand your connection and find more people to go with you.

I have a question for ravers:

Recently, I went to 3 raves. They were good experience as I was with good friends. However, they were all straight and coupled so I felt being left out sometimes. I tried to look for other gay guys but can't find any. (as every fine guy was shirtless so I couldn't judge base on fashion style ). Some guys sit down by themselves and stared at other guys but I couldn't tell because they were probably rolling.
Do anyone here have experience with picking up guys at raves? I heard that it feels really good to roll and make physical contact with someone so I just wish I can experience it one time.