Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clubs in Berlin?
Hello everyone!

First of all, I'm not a club person at all, but I'm going to Berlin with a friend in October and he really wants me to go with him so I thought "okay, I might give it a shot".

Upon looking up the "nightlife" in Berlin I noticed that there are lots of "myths" going on.

1. It's impossible to get into the good clubs.
2. They don't really like youngsters (18-19 I guess).
3. The chances of getting in are higher if you're gay (o.O)

I was just wondering if anyone could clarify some things, tell me about how clubs in Berlin work, or just come with a nice recommendation. Thanks Smile

Oh, and I forgot to mention, NO erotic clubs or one of those places where people are constantly having sex on the bathroom floors. No leather and no club for gay people specifically.

Do u like metal/ rock clubs ? as thats all i know haha

Haha I've only been to about 2 clubs my entire life but I guess any kind is fine, except for the ones I mentioned in the post Smile

My favourtie club there is K-17 Club Smile White Trash club u might like more as it plays a mixture and is easier to find , Cafe Berger is also good small but people are all friendly , then u'd not be interested in the gothic clubs as leather and stuff but great music haha Tongue

i went to Berlin last weekend alone, i can say this tip and you can meet some nice people too ... Get drunk and ask people for clubs, they will most likely ask you to go with them , if you get boored go on the street again . I can't remember that much , but i don't speak german that well and i still had alot of fun in gay-str8 clubs

And in gay bars you don't have to pay the entrance , just flirt your way in Tongue hope this helps

Flirting myself in? No way. I don't flirt. Ever Tongue

Thanks though!

then pay 40 euros for the entrance... you need to get a closer look at the guy smile and you are in

40 euros for entrance? wow! that's steep and i complained abt $23 usd

According to the internet they cost around 12 euros at most so I'm not sure where you got 40 from.