Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cock hugging trowsers?
My trowsers are rather loose, is their like a special name for trowsers that seem to hug your erm... package?

I've seen so many people wearing really nice trowsers that seem to hug their... package, they look so comfortable!!

The right fit/size [Image: thshrug.gif]

Phil! Wrote:The right fit/size [Image: thshrug.gif]

Took me 4 hours to find nice fitting trowsers, why's my meat and 2 veg not being hugged!Roflmao

Bighug consider them hugged now!

FOOK THAT!!!!

Baggy jeans all the way for me, and I really hate the way that slim look jeans look on guys as it just don't look right.....

I really hate the way a lot of guys have the jeans half way down the FOOKING ass. I think it makes guys look like their totally think of some thing as they don't seen to realize that their jeans are falling down.

I just want to go up to them and smack them up the side of the head and tell them to pall up their FOOKING jeans you total C**T!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Uzi

sweetlad86 Wrote:FOOK THAT!!!!

Baggy jeans all the way for me, and I really hate the way that slim look jeans look on guys as it just don't look right.....

I really hate the way a lot of guys have the jeans half way down the FOOKING ass. I think it makes guys look like their totally think of some thing as they don't seen to realize that their jeans are falling down.

I just want to go up to them and smack them up the side of the head and tell them to pall up their FOOKING jeans you total C**T!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Uzi

Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao
I like tight fitting things it keeps me warm, but I also like to relax in a nice pair of loose jeans.

I have to agree it really gets on my nerves when peoples jeans arn't covering their arse, it only became a fashion becuase a prison in america took inmates belts away so they couldn't hang themselves so their jeans where always hanging down...

CardShark Wrote:Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao
I like tight fitting things it keeps me warm, but I also like to relax in a nice pair of loose jeans.

I have to agree it really gets on my nerves when peoples jeans arn't covering their arse, it only became a fashion becuase a prison in america took inmates belts away so they couldn't hang themselves so their jeans where always hanging down...

I though the guerrilla look had gone out of fashion, it has up in north England anyway. The 'tighter' fitting pants are called high rise, which seeing as hipsters (called skinnies) are back, means they save a bomb on the cost of fly zips.

CardShark Wrote:it only became a fashion becuase a prison in america took inmates belts away so they couldn't hang themselves so their jeans where always hanging down...

I heard a little different story...

it also has to do with prisoners... something along the line of if ya wanted your butt plugged then you wore your pants low so that ya wouldnt have to waste time unbelting or unbuttoning your pants and could get a real quickie.

so I guess ya could mess with someones mind by telling them by wearing pants that way is sending the signal that you want your mangina stretched Party

Meh if your look is versatile you have NOTHING to fear from skinnies. But YOU have to be skinny too. Tis a shame but true.

I didn't fit into my skinny bitch jeans (MEGA TIGHT skinnies, my confidence-booster jeans, and the only trousers that give me an ass) today. Gutted nation.

Oh, and i'd heard both those stories bout prison and low slung jeans, maybe tis a little of both?? Auto-erotic aysphixiation, much??

There was a band in the USA, Black Oak Arkansas, whose lead singer wore trousers so tight you could "see what religion he was". I spent many a happy hour studying and enjoying pictures of Jim Morrison in his trademark leather trousers when I were a lad. He chose the commando option, which left both little and lots to the imagination Rolleyes

Have you thought about buying the best fit jeans you can afford (you usually do get what you pay for) and then making the most of your charms with some decent underwear? Flappy boxers just won't do what you want!

Of course, on the subject of rock stars there is always the Iggy Pop option, I suppose Wink