Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cock
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I hate to say it but I do covet my neighbor's cock. Now I have handled my fair share of cocks in my time, as a kid it was a daily routine, but my neighbor's cock... I would love to get my hands on that one.

The darn thing is enormous! And its a Black Giant too!

Hey I don't care what you may think, but black cocks do to tend to be the largest.

Funniest thing I've heard in centuries and I'm clocked all the flappin way in for it!

Rofl

BA, I nominate, and by no competition award you, the most clever mind award, for such dedication to black cocks!

They are equally appreciative in your appreciation of them and would like you to be their offical black cock handler. Just remember, as they say, once you go black, there's no going back. So say bye to the little white cocks and prepare for a big upgrade in quality.

<3

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I hate to say it but I do covet my neighbor's cock. Now I have handled my fair share of cocks in my time, as a kid it was a daily routine, but my neighbor's cock... I would love to get my hands on that one.

The darn thing is enormous! And its a Black Giant too!

Hey I don't care what you may think, but black cocks do to tend to be the largest.

I hear ya Bowyn. Gotta love the big black cocks..

[Image: 552_DSC00053.JPG]

As a child I had a cock named Fluffy. My cock was sadly eaten.

Chase Wrote:As a child I had a cock named Fluffy. My cock was sadly eaten.

So....

You had a Fluffy cock that was eaten when you were a child.

Hmmmm. I dont know if I should call child welfare or the loony bin.

RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao

MisterTinkles Wrote:So....

You had a Fluffy cock that was eaten when you were a child.

Hmmmm. I dont know if I should call child welfare or the loony bin.

RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao

What? I loved that cock. She laid eggs for my breakfast and kept my yard clear of bugs. My dad gave it it's own shelf to make a nest in the garage. She had chicks too.

Chase Wrote:What? I loved that cock. She laid eggs for my breakfast and kept my yard clear of bugs. My dad gave it it's own shelf to make a nest in the garage. She had chicks too.

Silly rabbit!!!

Cocks cant have babies!

Cocks are boy chickens.
Hens are girl chickens.

If your cock laid eggs, then you had a million dollar rooster!!!

MisterTinkles Wrote:Silly rabbit!!!

Cocks cant have babies!

Cocks are boy chickens.
Hens are girl chickens.

If your cock laid eggs, then you had a million dollar rooster!!!

Oh yeah. That's right. The cock was a jerk, ugh, always chasing me. Fluffy was a hen.

YOLO! i'm gay and I like chicken.

Chase Wrote:Oh yeah. That's right. The cock was a jerk, ugh, always chasing me. Fluffy was a hen.

Arent cocks always jerks????

lol

MisterTinkles Wrote:Arent cocks always jerks????

lol

Lol, careful Tinks, you almost crossed the line! xD.

On another note, I'm gonna be like BA and go stroke random cocks... Starting with the big one next door.

And my neighbor's pussy has been itching for days to eat my neighbors Cock, but luckily the Cock avoids the Pussy at all costs, even going so far as hidding inside an Ass stable.

(I think I may have just crossed it lol.)