Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check it out
What's your favorite color? That's the color of the jumper.

Like most males born in the USA, I was circumcised at birth. The doc left me lots of skin, though, so my glans was covered when I was flaccid. The result was that lint from my underwearcollected behind my corona. I guess that my parents didn't realize that, if they had left me be natural, that wouldn't have been a problem. The result was that I got cut a second time - at about age 3 or 4. The reason I was given was cleanliness. I remember that like it was yesterday. I have to admit I felt no pain during the surgery but afterwards was different.

I resent that I was circumcised. I am currently restoring using a DTR and experiencing good success. By using vitamin E oil on my circumcision scar, I've managed to totally erase it. I am currently using emu oil on my glans to restore the nerves, which have become dulled over the years due to constant friction with clothing.

I am begging doctors and parents to let their boy-babies alone. I feel mutilated and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.